Sign in to follow this  
Grms17

What M16?

Hello, I was trying to search for a M16 to buy, I found the G&G Top Tech with the normal handguard. I´ve read some good comments about that rifle. The other option is the KWA KM16BR, (2GX and 2013 model). Recently, I saw on many pages that KWA quality just came off. That the guns were totally different to the guns before 2012. I don´t know if KWA really improved and the guns are better know as before. Really I need, someone who have shooted the two guns or make a comparison. I will appreciate all the commentaries. The points I better have to consider are:

-Duration of the internals and quality ( I read that G&G Top Tech are really god)

-Acuraccy

I KNOW THAT THE G6G HAS THAT BLOWBACK THAT SOMEBODY CONSIDER ANNOYING AND THAT THE BLOWBACK CAN BREAK, really I don´t care about it, I just only want to know what gun is better removing the point of blowback.

Finally, I was decided to the G&G 100%, but recently a friend bought a G&G M14 Veteran and the hop up didn´t work, and that´s like a worry to me. Maybe was a lemon?

Here are the guns:

http://www.amazon.com/KM16BR-Electric-Airs...FY/ref=pd_ybh_9

http://www.amazon.com/TR16-A3-Airsoft-Rifl...B6/ref=pd_ybh_2

I repeat, all your comments will be appreciated!

Thanks to all, regards...

G&G "Top Tech" is an oxymoron.

I would not recommend it....I have fixed far to many, plus the jiggly door feature limits what you can do for power upgrades to the AEG.

And as you have noticed G&G QC is on the decline for some reason. FNC that I fixed also had a non-functioning hop-up. It was missing the nub...until G&G gets their QC back on track...I would take a pass.

Edited by Guges Mk3

G&G "Top Tech" is an oxymoron.

I would not recommend it....I have fixed far to many, plus the jiggly door feature limits what you can do for power upgrades to the AEG.

And as you have noticed G&G QC is on the decline for some reason. FNC that I fixed also had a non-functioning hop-up. It was missing the nub...until G&G gets their QC back on track...I would take a pass.

And the KWA? (2013 2GX) I can only buy on amazon.. those are one of the only m16's in amazon

And the KWA? (2013 2GX) I can only buy on amazon.. those are one of the only m16's in amazon

Its not even worth buying a gun off amazon. Everything there is overpriced and are often misidentified.

Buy off an established retailer that offers at least a DOA warranty.

Why can you only buy on Amazon? PayPal. Or even a credit card does wonders elsewhere.

Its not even worth buying a gun off amazon. Everything there is overpriced and are often misidentified.

Buy off an established retailer that offers at least a DOA warranty.

Why can you only buy on Amazon? PayPal. Or even a credit card does wonders elsewhere.

Because I don't live in USA, and Airsoft Gi & Evike don't accept the billing address be different to the shipping address. All my credit and debit cards have the billing address as my country....

Airsoft Gi is working to accept orders from other countries but I don't thin they will make it happen so fast. I have been contacting them since last year but nothing.

Do you know what m16 is best of my options?

Thanks

Actually amazon has the same prices or better. The G&g is like normally 300 $ and recently was 210 $...

I have bought many pellet guns there and NO problems for me..

Regards

Because I don't live in USA, and Airsoft Gi & Evike don't accept the billing address be different to the shipping address. All my credit and debit cards have the billing address as my country....

Airsoft Gi is working to accept orders from other countries but I don't thin they will make it happen so fast. I have been contacting them since last year but nothing.

Do you know what m16 is best of my options?

Thanks

Actually amazon has the same prices or better. The G&g is like normally 300 $ and recently was 210 $...

I have bought many pellet guns there and NO problems for me..

Regards

KWA has fantastic guns, I have their sr10 and it is great in literally every aspect. I also own basicaly a shortened version of a VFC m16 RIS and it is also very good and extremely sturdy, but will most likely need a better hop-up.

http://www.evike.com/products/45430/

KWA has fantastic guns, I have their sr10 and it is great in literally every aspect. I also own basicaly a shortened version of a VFC m16 RIS and it is also very good and extremely sturdy, but will most likely need a better hop-up.

http://www.evike.com/products/45430/

Do you have the 2013 version? No problems with the internals? How is the accuracy?

Thanks for commenting

Regards

I love me KWA, I've had it for a year now and if you were too get one I'm sure you'd love it too.

There are some down falls though that need too be looked at apon obtaining the gun.

1. Clean your hop up, this is very important in KWA guns, otherwise you get 100ft on max hop.

What I did too fix this is first clean the hop up then I put a G&G bucking(best bucking for KWA guns IMO).

2. Clean Gears, this is recommended to do so after about 6 months of use or about 20,000 rounds. don't use silicone oil it will just mess up your bucking and make it swell and not work well.

3. Shimming, shimming is needed if your putting a spring in higher than a m140.

4. Battery, LiPo is the way to go with KWA guns, they are LiPo ready.

The weak point of the stock KWA is the hop-up packing...it is not very good. But, that can be fixed for 15.00

Thanks man! You really say that about the g&g tt Tr16a3? So why all people that have bought it doesn' t say bad things about it?

Do you recommend changing all the hop up or just the bucking?

Regards

Edited by Silva17

Thanks man! You really say that about the g&g tt Tr16a3? So why all people that have bought it doesn' t say bad things about it?

Do you recommend changing all the hop up or just the bucking?

Regards

Airsoft reviews are for from objective. No, one is going to rate what they own poorly.