to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Guest Leon Kennedy

Favorite U.s. Military Branch

Favorite Branch  

670 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite U.S. Military Branch?

• Army
    • Navy
    • Marines
    • Air Force
    • National Guard

:a-famerican: From the East to the West, US ARMY. We're the best! :a-famerican:

They asked for FAVORITES, not reasons why. You have to remember there are real combat vets on these boards, and we tend to get pissed off when little bitches "pretend" they were there, or "pretend" they were in. Furthermore don't argue with us on things you don't know about or things you have only heard other people talking about to make yourself look cool.

Dirkaslayer02 out

Edited by Gunner 762

Guest classicarmyftw

Marines all the way --> force recon just as good as seals, they have the best sniper training program in the world, and they also have the best fighter pilots in the world. Plus they are the marines!

As a side note marines say "oo-rah", army says "hoo-ah". Get it right people it's pissing me off.

I dunno about the marines. I read Jarhead THE BOOK, and stuff seemed pretty whacked. The guy says it was really stupid of him to join up and he couldn't wait to get out.

and what the heck does semper-fi mean?

semper fidelis means always faithful I believe

When people say that the Army has more aircraft than the USAF and more boats than the Navy, they don't consider that those planes and boats aren't exactly F-22's and Nimitz class carriers...

When people say that the Army has more aircraft than the USAF and more boats than the Navy, they don't consider that those planes and boats aren't exactly F-22's and Nimitz class carriers...

Agreed.

I'm joining the Navy after High school and hopefully going into Naval Intelligence. After the Navy possibly the CIA or NSA.

:a-famerican: :a-famerican:

Semper Fi, Do or Die, Hold 'em High at 8th and I!!! First to Go, Last to Know.

We stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the 7th day, while God rested, we overran his perimeter and stole the Globe, and we've been running the show ever since.

Semper Fidelis

No I'm not Marine Corps biased, oh and the Coast Guard does more then the Army, Navy, and Air Force does combined.

Also BTW there is not a Marine Corps "Special Forces" just Force Recon and MARSOC

I like Army because they have more jobs available.

I'll be going into Army Intel after college.

But most of those jobs you can't do in the real world.

Another Pencil Pusher on the way!

Edited by satallite

Army. We own the night, have more aircraft than the air force, more boats than the navy.

Yet "You" still do not have a definition for "Amphibious Assault" and do not train your Soldiers for the water. Sounds like a Fail to me.

I have read the Army handbook, that was a waste of time.

This is all my personal Opinion, I apologize if I have hurt anyone's feelings.

Edited by satallite

Marines, which I'm hopefully joining if I get accepted into the Naval Academy (meaning I'd prefer to be commissioned as a Marine officer rather than a Navy officer).

But all of them are awesome.

Edited by waffle

Technicaly the USMC is part of the US Navy. I chose army though.

No, it isn't. The USMC is under the control of the Department of the Navy, I believe, but not actually part of the Navy.

At least that's my understanding of it.

Marines all the way --> force recon just as good as seals, they have the best sniper training program in the world, and they also have the best fighter pilots in the world. Plus they are the marines!

As a side note marines say "oo-rah", army says "hoo-ah". Get it right people it's pissing me off.

Actually, to be honest... the Israeli De fence Force (IDF) has the best fighter-pilots in the world.

Their average pilot makes our top-gun guys look like noobies.

No, it isn't. The USMC is under the control of the Department of the Navy, I believe, but not actually part of the Navy.

At least that's my understanding of it.

This is correct, Department of the Navy, but still an independent fighting force, and the greatest war fighting organization on the planet.

ugoslavia, late 90's. A Russian VDV peacekeeper is chilling on top of a hill when a platoon of US Marines is passing by. He yells at them: "Hey ladies, I bet I could take any three of you!" and vanishes behind the hill. The American sergeant wants to teach the obnoxious Russian a lesson and sends three of the biggest meanest marines in the platoon. They go behind the hill, some violent struggle is heard then the same Russian shows up on top of the hill and yells again: "Told ya! I bet I can take your whole platoon you :censored2:!". The US Sergeant is outraged and commands his entire platoon to go and get him the Russian's head. The Marines charge and soon disappear behind the hill. More violent struggle is heard, then a single the American, badly messed up, emerges crawling from behind the hill and screams: "Sarge, call for backup immediately, it's an ambush! There's TWO of them there!"

:D all in good fun!

what a joke..