J-man

Whats It Worth. TM DE+Guarder Kit.

Basiclly thinking of selling it....

Tokyo Marui Hard Kick, with a Installed Black Guarder MBK, Guarder loading Nozzle, Guarder Slide Stop, Guarder 150% (cut down so there more like 130%) Spring set (150% WAS WAAAAY to much), Creation Safety Housing, 2 non leaking mags. The Tokyo Marui DE ABS externals+Original Slide Stop?

Hop-up is in good shape, and the kit is perfect. Just curious. Everything works, Safety/etc...

I think you might be able to sneek a little more than $200 out for it. TM's probably maintain their value best, of any airsoft brands out there. $200 for the DE and MBK would be a pretty reasonably starting price, and with all the little things like the slide stop, nozzle, spring, and extra mag, I would imagine you can ask a little bit more. Generally, I add up all the costs of the parts (brand new) and start at around 70%

Alrighty. Proboly going to sell it after this season. I really love it. but its seems more like a Look what I've got pistol more and more so every day.... but the Trade-off is its the most accurate GBB I've seen aside from the TM MK-23's... and the MBK takes most of the Bite/Muzzle Flip out of the gun.