Sign in to follow this  
thekarateboy96

best GBB pistol

You can only get a TM Detonics with an extra mag at that price, but that's not to say it's anywhere near lacking, just that there are options for you other than a sub-compact.

KJWs 1911s or any of their pistols in general are great for the money. They had teething issues at first but that was like in 2005. Most of their products are TM clones so the design is sound and after market and replacement parts are compatible. You can probably get two spare mags with that seeing as how you've expanded your budget considerably.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pistols-gbb-smg...ml#.UvQCYvldViM

big ksc fan and a big glock fan. I love them. Plus they are compatible with all KWA G&M series magazines, my ATP mags even fit on them

That is because they are all the "same" pistol internally...for over 15 years. And the ATP is just a reskinned G Series...FPG is also the same internally.

That is because they are all the "same" pistol internally...for over 15 years. And the ATP is just a reskinned G Series...FPG is also the same internally.

Well.. yes and no depend if the factory have made new molds. Basic internal design hasn't changed but some ATP's have crappy metal outer barrel then the old M17 series.

You guys made new molds?

You parts finally drifted out of spec....jab, jab, jab... :a-wink:

Jab all you want. I don't work for them anymore.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I released all the failed shipment videos to the public.