Sign in to follow this  
theBroseph

Tech Services w/ Live video

Let me start by saying that my tech service is not being offered as a "job." Rather, I do it for the enjoyment of building guns. Because of this philosophy, I work on each gun as if they were my own, and I make a personal guarantee that anything that leaves my hands will be nothing short of perfect.

Some other things:

I only work on two guns at a time.

If you give me control of the parts that are going into the gun, I will offer free repairs for as long as you own the gun.

My fortes are in AK, M4, and P90 models. I have experience and am comfortable with Tavors, AUGs, MP5s, M14s, Masadas, and M249s.

I have done over twenty DSG builds. At that point, most techs are pretty much comfortable with everything else.

Because I am just starting out as a online tech (I generally work local), I will offer very low rates. Pricing is negotiable but to get an idea, it's around $10/hour. A DSG 360/55 build usually takes 3-4 hours for me. Most of the waiting time with techs is on parts and unforeseen delays.

I will always do a basic tune up on any gun that comes to me, be it a repair or custom build. The tune up includes:

-installation of sorbo/neoprene

-14 AWG tfl. rewiring w/ t-connector

-sealing all non moving compression components

-replacing all o-rings

-polishing bushings, cylinder, and the piston and tappet guide rails

-relube

-bevel to pinion shimming

-AoE adjustment

-rounding the gearbox shell's cylinder corners

That's just the basic stuff. So please contact me if you are interesed.

UPDATE (3/1/14): I am now going to offer video logs of the tech work performed on the gun. I am also fine with doing live tech work, so the customer can see what is going on with their gun, and also to ensure every part they purchased for their gun is in fact going into their gun.

Edited by flabbergaster

Can you fix leaky king arms gbbr m4 mags ? How much each
I can, but that isn't something worth my time doing. You should try looking up YouTube videos, usually you can fix it by replacing the o-rings and wrapping all seals with PTFE.

Currently I have 5 guns in queue, so please hold off any requests for the time being.