to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Col.Char

Bioval/biotech Bio-bb's

Guest TriChrome

Only Bioval BB's are truly biodegradable. All the others (including KSC and Excel which claim to be biodegradable) are only plastic which is held together by a biodegradable glue (which after a year still has to biodegrade on my lawn).

Guest TriChrome

I don't know if this is true or not, but a guy I know (who I don't trust very much), told me their factory sustained major damage during a flood or something, and that made him unable to get their BB's (which were the only ones allowed at his field, and he's since switched to Excel's).

HERE YOU CA GET THEM ATDEPOT 53. I THINK IM GETTIN SOME. IF YOU GET THEM TELL ME HOW THEY ARE

No you can't. You can get EXCEL biodegradable bb's. This thread is specifically asking where you can by BIOVAL/BIOTECH bb's. Only bioval/biotech bb's are truely annd completely biodegradable. Thanks for helping though.

Hi, Biotech-bbs are now available in the US though their will be a slight delay before the suppliers webshop comes online, and when available will appear on the Biotech-BB.com website.

http://www.biotech-bb.com is the new main website with information on Biotech BB products along with links to suppliers.

The name "Bioval" is incorrect, given to the product by previous unreliable Biotech Supplier, and their has been no flood damage to the factory.

Biotech BB product is the only true biodegradable ammo thats not only environmentally friendly once fired but also in the production method. The standard Biotech bb is slightly off white making it much more difficult for enemy airsofts to dodge/avoid income shots and helps add to the realism to the sport. Variety of colors and weights, such as olive green, brown & white, many players have a tendency of mixing both beige & olive green to give a tracer effect type along with making it almost impossible to see where your being shot from.

We've been using the product on our airsoft site for over 2 years, and because of this our woods have stayed in the original clean state, as the BBs will break apart within 300 days (depending on the soil condition).

Best Regards,

Edited by PuG

Holy crap those are expensive. I would go through those in one skrimish... If I were u I would just use AE BB's or KSC BB's I use KSC from www.shortyusa.com

Edited by Willby24

Holy crap those are expensive. I would go through those in one skrimish... If I were u I would just use AE BB's or KSC BB's I use KSC from www.shortyusa.com

I use the marushin maxi bb's right now, but I'm switching to biotech. Even if they are ridiculously expensive, they're better for my land.

Oh, and thanks for the site JourneyMan. :a-salute:

Two U.S. dealers of Bioval BBs (also known as Biotech)

DED USA

Airsoft NW

Biotech BB are not the same as Bioval this is even more so now as Bioval have now started selling there own brand of Bio BB not made in Japan as Biotech is.

Bioval Technologies used to market Biotech and have done a "Bic" = ball point pen job by associating their name with a product they do not make or even supply any more!

Neither of the above sites stock Biotech BBs as far as I am aware there is currently no US agent that I know of, the main agent at the moment is http://www.ironfoot-industries.com in the UK.

Biotech leave no plastic residue once they have broken down their formulation is

Element %

Total Polymer

BIONOLLE 60.0

Talc H2Mg3(SiO3)4 or Mg3Si4)10(OH) 21.0 hydrated magnesium silicate

Ba < 0.03 Barium

CaCO3 12.3 (Including <0.15 of RICE POWDER) Calcium Carbonate

Mg < 0.22 Magnesium

Ca 4.95 Calcium

Al 1.4 Aluminium

K < 0.1 Potassium

Break down time approx 9 - 18 months final components CO2 and H2O

Edited by PuG

Hi guys! I am new here. Posting from Switzerland. Hope you don't mind!?

There seems to be a lot of confusion about the Bioval Technologies BB a.k.a. the BiotechBB a.k.a. BBB. It's the hottest selling biobb in Europe right now because it is sold at a fair price. We all just call it the BBB.

It should sell for about USD 20 in the USA for 5000 rounds of 0.20g compared to the old Biotech's which sold for about USD for 1700 rounds of 0.20g !!!!

To avoid this confusion the EU distributor was Aurthorized by Bioval Technologies (www.bioval.net) to put up an exclusive web site for the Bioval BB.

http://www.biovalbbb.eu

In the meantime here is a little help:

http://www.nlairsoft.com/new.php

http://www.bioval-shop.ch

US Distributor is ---- http://www.dedusa.com

I hope this helps.

Edited by easy

those are some seriously expensive 6mm bbs. also they seem to be a ncie weight though, kinda like TSD's .26 lol not quite .25, these arent quite .28 and personally I don't wnat to be spending almost a cent per bb

Edited by Hackleloaf'sM16

http://www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/merchant....Accessories_BBs

I know they have BBBs there, not sure about bioval or biotech but they have BBs that do degrade, the ECO ones do degrade in 7 days but too much for that few I use the other ones that take 180 days to degrade, I don't mind because I really don't care about having BB's on my yard as long as the degrade at some point so.....thanks for helping the enviorment too!!

http://www.biovalbbb.eu/

VOILA!

I've been doing my own research to find the best biodegradable BB for our whole team to switch to. For cost efficiency and everything, Biovals seem to be the best brand out there. But has anyone ever had one of these jam up or break up in their gun? That's one reason some people in our team won't switch. I've personally only had that problem with extremely cheap/poor quality bios.

no, these bbs have ablsolutely no problems at all. I've fired about 12,000 rounds of them so far, maybe more. they have not once jammed in my prommy 6.03 TBB, and they haven't broken in my gun. they seem to be harder than most of the old types of true bio bbs. they also feed perfectly, and fly very well. as I said, they perform equal to, or better than AE. I've been using the bioval .25g.

People Seem to be confused......Biovals =/= equal regular Bio bbs

I'm pretty sure Nashville Airsoft is gonna get some Bioval shipments.....they are really great bbs, increase your range and fps by a bit, which I know is remarkable.