deaconque

P90, SVD, and BAR 10

Rules:

-Paypal only

-I will ship USPS Priority and tracking will be available on Paypal

-Shipping is not included in prices but will be done in USPS flat rate boxes to keep things as cheap as possible (with the exception of the two sniper rifles, I'll have to quote you on those since they can't really be broken down for shipping)

-I won't be holding items as I need to get them out as soon as possible

-Guns do not come with batteries

-No trades

Proof pic-

1584myh.jpg

First is my BAR 10. Has been Kryloned tan in kind of an ATACs fashion. It has some scratches here and there from use but it adds to the character and none of them are big enough to compromise function. Mods done include TDC, Action Army Zero Trigger and piston, M145 spring, Rhop and M nub, electrical tape barrel spacers, threaded muzzle adapter, and the stock has been foam filled. The barrel is still the stock brass barrel but is has given very good performance so far. I have gotten confirmed hits at 240 ft. with .25s and I lost track of my .40s in flight so I could never get a definitive maximum range. Comes with the scope, bipod, anearly full bottle of Madbull .43's, and three magazines.

Prices is $175 +shipping (send me your zip code and I'll quote you on shipping) Sold

xge0xv.jpg

Next is an A&K SVD AEG. This one is nearly stock. I corrected AOE and reshimmed it but the shimming could stand to be redone, still better than factory though. It has a frankentorque motor built out of a SHS high torque and Chaoli motors. I may have upgraded other internal parts but I can't remember. Does not have the cheek pad. Comes with two magazines. Sold

2mqvj81.jpg

The P90 terminator is next. This one has been thoroughly upgraded but is not quite complete. I have rebuilt the gearbox using New Gen SHS internals. It has SHS 13:1 gears with a JG bevel gear and a Lonex Speed motor. I have also upgraded the wiring to 16awg teflon wire with a deans connector. Doesn't have a mosfet yet though. Also has a Madbull blue bucking and a 363mm Madbull 6.03 barrel inside the mock suppressor. The body has been filled with foam to help with some of the gearbox noise. That plus the reshim job makes this gun sound very good at 30rps. The suppressor and the AFG have been painted black (originally tan) and show a little wear through to the tan. I have also modified an M4 sling attachment to be attached to the front rail and made a rear sling attachment out of some black nylon and a keyring. This gun comes with the red dot, AFG, a 3000mah 11.1v lipo (you'll need a battery bag), and the box mag with the short JG high cap and 2 P90 midcaps. Price is $200

v5z4aw.jpg

2ev4x0j.jpg

2ynowb6.jpg

Showing the wear on the AFG and suppressor. Just paint coming off, no damage.

1hckk9.jpg

A couple minor scratches on the JG short mag. Also, I removed the trap door on top of this mag to easier facilitate loading of the drum mag. It won't be able to be used on a normal M4 anymore.

2dguslf.jpg

dy0vh3.jpg

Adding my WE M&P. Has a little wear (as shown) but runs amazingly. I can consistently get 2 mags worth of shots out of one fill of gas. Range and accuracy is pretty good out to about 150'. The grip has been heavily stippled and grips to gloves like velcro during shooting. The barrel has also been polished but could use a touch up with a polishing wheel to make it mirror like. Comes with the medium and large black backstraps, all 3 pink backstraps, and 2 magazines (one has been sealed with blue RTV). Also includes the original box. Does not have the burst fire problem that some M&Ps suffer from. $80

30l00oz.jpg

25z3rif.jpg

a0xt05.jpg

Thanks for looking

Edited by deaconque