Sign in to follow this  
samuel990

Which gun should I get?

Hello I am wondering which of the two guns, the WE Scar or GKH G5 GBBR to get. Price does not matter, I have saved up enough for either gun. I play both woodland and CQB regular. In CQB I am the point man, and in woodland I am front line infantry. So what are the pros and cons of each gun? Which would you recommend. Thank you for responding

The G5 is a good choice. The new ones are reinforced (older 2013 models were prone to cracking on the receiver from the recoil), good kick, very loud and has well made mags. My only quirks with it is they're too light so much so that an EOTech already makes it top heavy. I also don't like the fact that it uses AEG hop rubbers whereas you get better performance out of WEs which use VSR rubbers. But since you'll be using it for mid to close ranges then it doesn't matter. Not much to say about the SCAR specifically. They've already sorted out the breaking stock hinges early on and they're about as reliable as their ARs sharing very similar if not identical internal parts so it's down to liking the model or not in terms of ergonomics. As for the ammo limit, don't let that get to you. At most, it's just a mindset. Plenty of folks go head to head using everything under the sun everywhere from AEGs to spring action shotguns and how many bbs you can dish out is ever hardly a deciding factor unless both sides of the camp can't shoot for :pain:.

Edited by renegadecow