to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Adog112

Adog112's Armory/Loadout

I've been airsofting for a few years now, been on ASM and ASF for a while, just never posted my gear. It's changed a lot over the years, but here is what I'm currently running, and I'm pretty happy with it. Let me know what ya think!

post-68991-1393630611_thumb.jpg

-King Arms Thompson ---- 325 +/- 1 FPS (yes, that consistent), ~29 RPS with the 30C lipo, crazy awesome trigger response (used always in semi); confirmed hits at 265 feet (measured with a laser range finder) using .30g BBs.

Upgrades:

-Madbull 300mm 6.03 tightbore, Prometheus Flat Hop bucking, Prometheus Flat Hop nub, SHS high torque motor, Steel bushings, Systema M100 spring, Deans connectors/compression fixes, stock hollowed out to hold both batteries at once.

-5 King Arms midcaps, 500 round drum mag

-Turnigy 1600 mah 30C lipo, Turnigy 2200 mah 20C lipo

This was my first nice AEG, the one I learned to tech on, it's my baby.

post-68991-1393630620_thumb.jpg

Externals:

G&P body

G&P Sniper stock w/ QD sling mount & adjustable L.O.P.

G&P Sniper grip

DD 4" barrel and rail

Noveske amplifier

ACM flip up sights

Sightmark Red dot

5KU QD foregrip

Internals:

Madbull 155mm 6.03 tightbore

IR-Hop

M-nub

Waiting for a P* engine

Gonna P* this thing and make a CQB monster!

post-68991-1393630629_thumb.jpg

This is my belt set up. I ran a similar setup for my Thompson for forever before configuring it more for the M4. I sometimes run it solo, and I dump my PC once it's empty, so that's why my belt has so much on it.

Conderp belt, had it for years and still works great. Has 4 HSGI Double Decker Tacos, a radio pouch, dump pouch for anything on the belt, gadget pouch for my phone and "bandages" for games, SERPA mount so I can run the rig solo. I have 4 rifle and 4 pistol mags on the belt, all rifle mags are midcaps, 3 pistol mags are 30+1, 1 is 50+1.

The pistol is a KJW Hicapa 1911, with a 9ball bucking, TK Twist barrel, and 150% recoil kit. Kicks hard, decent gas consumption, hits at 150 feet. Not bad for a pistol.

My gear is designed so I can run any part of it solo, or in tandem with the other parts. Hence the separate dump pouches and SERPA mounts.

post-68991-1393630636_thumb.jpg

This is a fairly new addition. Tactical Tailor Removable Operator Pack. It now has an extra canteen pouch on the other side for more mags or water, whichever I want more that day.

BFG Triple 10 Speed, 2 Canteen pouches, one has my canteen and one holds 3 M4 mags. Central pocket holds spare water, tools, etc., and will hold my air tanks for the P* when I get it. Mounts to the back of my Wasatch with buckles, so I can put it on or take it off in about 4 seconds. Holds a lot while still being light, doesn't sag under weight. Crazy useful.

post-68991-1393630642_thumb.jpg

This is my PC, HSGI Weesatch, picked it up for $75 from a soldier after his deployment.

Simple, effective. 6 double integrated pouches let me hold 12 M4 midcaps without adding anything. Fits mostly comfortably, though it's a bit big (I'm 5'8", 145 Lb) and when all 12 mags are in the front bulges to the side a bit. Super light and handy though. SERPA MOLLE mount on the chest so I can run the rig solo, or more efficiently with the belt. Surplus butt pouch on back acts as a dump pouch for all 12 mags, pretty spacious.

A full loadout has 12 mags on this, 4 on the belt with 4 pistol mags, and 6 on/in the backpack, for a total of 22 rifle mags (2200 rounds) and 4 pistol mags (150 rounds). Why so many? I load my mags at home in the morning before I go to the field, and don't bring ANY speedloaders or ammo, save a 300 spare rounds for the pistol mags. I don't reload all day. Empty mags are removed from the dump pouch at the end of a round and put in the loadout bag. I typically don't use 2200 rifle rounds in 8 hours, more like 1500, but it helps to have extra for my teammates if we get in a pinch, and 2200 is great for a 16 hour OP.

post-68991-1393630647_thumb.jpg

And all my crap goes in here. Every airsoft thing I own can fit in here pretty much.

Sandpiper Of California Wheeled Loadout Bag (XL)

HUGE, Literally holds every other thing I have with room to spare, including BDUs, boots, all 3 guns, Wasatch, Backpack, belt, etc. Awesome to carry all my stuff to games.

Aside from this, I wear Emerson ATACS AU BDUs, Panama sole GI boots, and a Propper ATACS boonie with my dead rag in a pouch on the back. My radios are Midland, and I use a hand mic. My goggles are Guarder GX1000's with MoonDog no fog spray. I shoot Goldenball Bio .30s in all my guns, including pistol, and I use propane for the pistol.

Soon I'll be getting some mechanix gloves, Rothco zippered boots (mine are a PAIN to lace), and Road Hog II goggles (the Guarders are great, but kind bulky). After that, my loadout is done. I'm probably gonna P* the M4 by April, then I'll be set for a good while.

Well, I guess that's it. Tell me what ya think!

Edited by Adog112

props for running a satch!

I highly recommend the pads and cummerbund if you're looking for more comfort and to tighten the rig some so it rides better.

As a plus, with the cummerbund you could do away with the belt and move that gear to your sides and shift your mags around. If you don't need 12+ mags accessible you can toss the extras on your sides and back and bump stuff around via a buddy or yourself since the rig comes off so easy.

I actually have the shoulder pads in my cart right now!

I thought about the cumberbund, but since I do like the belt and often run it solo, I'd rather keep a few things on the belt, and I've got it cinched fairly well. Could always be better though... I'll run a few more games with how it is now and see how I feel.

I actually set the whole thing up so I wouldn't need a buddy to help me with anything, since I sometimes wander off by myself haha.

The way I run my setup is I reload off the vest first, from the left side. In quiet moments, I move mags from the right to the left. Those empty mags go in the woodland pouch seen on the back. Once those 12 mags are gone, I take the 'Satch off and leave it at the spawn or by the car, take the Removable Operator Pack off of that, and run just the belt and pack. I then reload from the left side of the belt, and in quiet moments refill my Tacos with mags from the back of the pack. The belt has its own dump pouch. That way I kinda have two loadouts in one, one heavier with more mags that I can dump when I've used those mags, and then the lighter belt setup.

Maybe pics with the gear on? I've only seen one person in my life use a Thompson who wasn't geared up in old-school unis. Looks kind of funny with jeans and a plate carrier. But hey, to each his own, I'd run around with it if it shot 265 feet too.

I actually run my belt loadout for either rifle, so just imagine Thompson mags in the Taco pouches over ATACS AU and that's me haha