to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Cajun

Where to find 134A as opposed to 152A duster gas

Title says it all.

For the life of me, I can't find 134a duster anywhere locally. It seems as if everything is 152a duster gas these days, and no airsoft retailers are selling HFC-134a anymore either.

Does anyone know what stores / brands in specific have r-134a / hfc-134a?

http://www.amazon.com/Fellowes-Duster-134A...z/dp/B005Q6FQGG

You can also get it in the automotive section of most stores, but you will need to fabricate an adapter AND get the one with no lubricants in it.

Aye, I saw that, but... $22? You've got to be kidding me.

I found some alternative options on Amazon, but they had kind of outrageous shipping prices. I guess I'll keep searching online.

Have you tried walking into a Big Box office supply store and read all the labels?

Are the contents actually listed? I have a number of brands of 152a duster cans, and none of them have their contents listed anywhere on them. I had to look them up online just to find out their contents.

I'll try searching some office supply stores and seeing if they have anything that bucks the trend.

I did order a cheaper canister I found on amazon of the same gas you linked to, though. I'll see how that works, and if it's worth the $13 it cost.

They have to list the contents it is mandated to be on there. The print can be really small...

... or referenced by alternative means, usually with the chemical name or a CAS number. For R-152a, you may see it listed as 1,1-Difluoroethane, difluoroethane, or CAS#75-37-6.

th_r152a-1.jpg th_r152a-2.jpg