to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
superlukas91

Spring powered sniper rifle advices

Hi guys, I want to buy a spring powered rifle, but I don't know which is better for my buck. It's more meaningfull to buy a high quality stock gun like CA m24, maruzen aps2...or a low cost chinese rifle like jg vsr-10? My budget is about 400$-500$ and I don't need so high fps cause I'm from italy (1 Joule restriction), I only need an accurate rifle that didn't break so fast...I need upgrades light tighbore barrel and hop up...Any suggestions? :)

Guest alberty

I would recommend either JG BAR-10 or Well/UTG L96 to save money but still have a gun that is able to take upgrade parts. Before making any purchase, I would learn what parts are available from your local airsoft shops that are related to the sniper rifle type you decide to buy. It would be good to get a gun that you will not have trouble fixing or upgrading in the future.

Edit: I read your post again, and you said there is a 1J restriction for Italy airsoft. I would recommend a Tokyo Marui VSR-10 or Maruzen Type 96 instead, so you get good quality already and it is legal for you to use.

Edited by alberty

I think you should consider the classic Tokyo Marui VSR-10. Being a TM, the fps will be fairly low, but it should have good accuracy stock. Later, you can consider a whole host of possible upgrades. And you're still well within your budget.

http://echigoya-guns.com/guns/index.php?ro...;product_id=107

Guest alberty
I think you should consider the classic Tokyo Marui VSR-10. Being a TM, the fps will be fairly low, but it should have good accuracy stock. Later, you can consider a whole host of possible upgrades. And you're still well within your budget.

http://echigoya-guns.com/guns/index.php?ro...;product_id=107

Good suggestion, as I reread the post and there is a 1J restriction for where he is.