Sign in to follow this  
Colby1998

Looking for new TM M9 Bucking

I'm looking for a new hop-up bucking for my TM M9 Tactical Master due to the lack of hop and inconsistency when I modified it myself. The stock bucking isn't getting the job done, with bbs falling after just 50 feet, even though the gun is shooting hard for a Marui (green gas, 280+). I originally used electrical tape under the bucking, but that didn't make much of a difference. I was looking at the Reaps and the Angel Custom. I was told to go with the Reaps, but the Maple Leaf also caught my eye. Anything to make this Marui shoot straight past 75 feet lol. Thanks,

Colby

Like I said in your other thread, the older M9s use a fixed hop-up like this:

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/shop/tokyo-m...ber-p-5525.html

The ones by Maple Leaf and A+ (REAPS) advertised for VSR/TM GBB are incompatible with the old M9 and Desert Eagle.

I get that its a fixed hop up, but I don't see why I can't put on a whole new bucking over the inner barrel?

I get that its a fixed hop up, but I don't see why I can't put on a whole new bucking over the inner barrel?

Because it's designed one way. Think of it this way. You wouldn't put diesel fuel in your gasoline care engine. They are both fuel, and make the vehicle go, but the car is not designed to take diesel. Same goes for the hop up. The TM M9 is not designed to take a bucking. Its designed to take the fixed hop up.

The barrel looks to be universally cut for TM GBBs. If you could post a picture of the chamber, I could say definitviely but I would have to say the chamber is the limiting factor.

I just did some research and found its the chamber, so am I screwed with this :censored2: hop-up? I'm so confused, are there any old TM M9 compatible buckings?

You can get the bucking compatible with more modern TM pistols like the REAPS, but the old M9 barrel and hop chamber will not accept it. Like I already said in your earlier thread you'll need to get the entire barrel and hop assembly as modifying it yourself can be a PITA.

I can't find a new m9 hop up assembly with or without the barrel, have you seen one? If so please show me.