npswenson

G&G GR4 CQB-S Mini Tightbore?

Hi guys,

I recently picked up a GR4 from my local store, and was looking at the barrel, and it is flat out tiny. I looked up the 205mm barrel it has, and there were none, from any brand, matching it that were for AEG. I'm thinking of picking up a longer suppressor and just getting a standard 235 or 247mm, but that could cost some more than I want to pay. Any ideas?

The UMP barrel length is 208mm, pretty sure. They arent heavily supported in that length, but they are there.

You can also cut and crown your own barrels.

I don't have the knowledge or equipment for that, so I'm looking for a factory fresh one, preferably Madbull.

It's an unusual barrel length and Madbull barrels are only good insofar as they're better than what's coming in most chinese guns. So, hard to find, and not of a great quality.

If you can't find any other, here's a 205mm, 6.04mm barrel from G&G for the ump. http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=3482

Aaaaand that's all I could find with a quick glance around. Clandestine Airsoft doesn't carry anything in the right range, Evike only has that one barrel listed, and it's sold out there, airsplat's got nothing, Airsoft Megastore's got nothing.

The UMP was never a big seller, and now it's even less popular since Umarex got the HK license and chased out the competitors.

It's an unusual barrel length and Madbull barrels are only good insofar as they're better than what's coming in most chinese guns. So, hard to find, and not of a great quality.

If you can't find any other, here's a 205mm, 6.04mm barrel from G&G for the ump. http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=3482

Aaaaand that's all I could find with a quick glance around. Clandestine Airsoft doesn't carry anything in the right range, Evike only has that one barrel listed, and it's sold out there, airsplat's got nothing, Airsoft Megastore's got nothing.

The UMP was never a big seller, and now it's even less popular since Umarex got the HK license and chased out the competitors.

Thanks, I probably wouldn't have found that. Im considering looking for a bigger suppressor, but this is a better option price and work wise.