DeltaThree

Pimp My Gun Builds

I'm not sure if there is already a topic for this or not, so if there is I'm sorry.

What I want this thread to be is where people can come and post pictures of there builds on Pimp My Gun.

RULES:

1: The gun must be realistic

2: You can use downloaded/Imported items

3: It must be custom

4: No copying

This isn't a competition, I just want to see how creative people are.

These are some of my builds:

post-84089-1400446957_thumb.png

post-84089-1400447010_thumb.png

And my personal favorite, the MK18!

post-84089-1400447065_thumb.png

So let's see your guns! It can be of your airsoft gun, your real gun, a gun you'd like to have, or just something you think looks cool. But remember, NO UN-REALISTIC GUNS!

Wow, those are nice. I haven't yet figured out how to make stuff that isn't already in PMG except for rails (Cause I import them) how do you do it?

Parts > Etc. > Shapes

You can mess with the size and colors to get what you need.

I haven't figured out how to import, can you explain how it's done?

If I ever feel the need to use PMG, which really doesnt happen, I think the fun thing is create something that isnt realistic, or a different design. Making something thats already out there is like clockwork, been done before and therefore easy to replicate. Build something different, combine parts, use the shapes to add or take away material, get creative with the color palate, etc

Yeah, I can't do that with shapes. Haha.

To import, you google something like "Pimp my gun custom rail" or something, and most of the time, the pesron who made it will give you a LONNNNGGGG code. Copy that code (It will be incredibly large) and then go to File>Import and paste the code. If you don't want to erase your gun on the page, hit "Do not clear" or something.

I made some guns in PMG but the save jpg button was not working so I just did print screen into paint.

aBFcBhZl.jpg

What I want my current AK to be.

2d8FTwdl.jpg

What I'd like to be able to make in the future.

soCO2abl.jpg

A sweet DMR build that would rock.

Sorry for the large size but I'm a Newbie when it comes to posting images in fourms.

Edited by DarkMajor21

What you could do is use the snipping tool. It'll save it as a JPG

HA HA yeah that is much easier thanks!

Here are three more.

t0qYswD.jpg

Would absolutely love to have one of these!

RE6Zb9A.jpg

Its a classic.

DFyVVMI.jpg

My sidearm of choice.

Edited by DarkMajor21

I made a modified SCAR-L that could be used by vehicle operators due to it's short length and folding stock. I threw on the angled grip because A. It stabilizes the weapon, especially useful in a bumpy HUMVEE and B. It is lower profile and slimmer than a plain vertical grip.

post-90543-0-03028900-1426530237_thumb.jpg

I also made some more. They're made to be used with mounted/mechanized infantry or in a LAV unit.

The first is a AK74U based build, with a longer barrel and a full stock. This or the SCAR would be the main weapon of the unit.

The next is the DMR. It's a M16a4 with a shorter barrel, so it is less cumbersome when entering or exiting a vehicle. Of course, you always need a support weapon, so I added a custom SAW. I still kept the compact-able/vehicle design, but included and optic and bipod for use outside of a vehicle. Finally, the SCAR-L I showed in the previous post. This or the AK74U would be the main weapon of the unit.

Also, the Barret-looking device is the Anti-Material weapon. It it used a backup for the vehicle's main weapon. It too has a shorter barrel, and the grenade launcher is for engaging very light armor or technicals.

post-90543-0-09976800-1426540614_thumb.jpg

post-90543-0-97495400-1426540616_thumb.jpg

post-90543-0-01165000-1426540618_thumb.jpg

post-90543-0-07532700-1426540619_thumb.jpg

post-90543-0-78767400-1426540670_thumb.png