Sign in to follow this  
BLATEY

Best performing M4 out of box under $300

Hello ASF community, I'm in need of your help for a new m4 model gun. I've been looking for over a month now. My price range is under $300. What I need on the gun: rail(preferably free float), 420 fps and up, barrel length 14 inches and up, good internals(gears, motor, wiring...). I've been airsofting for 3 years now and need a reliable gun, I do internals too if I should make a custom gun instead.

Thanks in advance.

a ptw

.....but since thats out of your price range you should look at kwa's, g&g proline, g&p's, lonex, and vfc's

if I had none I would pick a kwa, but since I already have one I would choose a g&g proline with pneumatic blowback. thats just me

vfc could be out of your price range. kwa's may be as well unless you get the cqr. kwa comes performing to near perfection

out of all the high quality m4 brands theyll all have their lesser and higher priced models depending on what externals come on the gun

you should focus on getting the good m4 you want. pick one rear wired to a crane stock. then worry about getting the rail you want later if it doesnt already come with one. but this way you can get a good gun that is maybe a model in your price range and then get the exact type and length of rail you want when you have the money again

Edited by Zemanova

a ptw

.....but since thats out of your price range you should look at kwa's, g&g proline, g&p's, lonex, and vfc's

if I had none I would pick a kwa, but since I already have one I would choose a g&g proline with pneumatic blowback. thats just me

vfc could be out of your price range. kwa's may be as well unless you get the cqr. kwa comes performing to near perfection

out of all the high quality m4 brands theyll all have their lesser and higher priced models depending on what externals come on the gun

you should focus on getting the good m4 you want. pick one rear wired to a crane stock. then worry about getting the rail you want later if it doesnt already come with one. but this way you can get a good gun that is maybe a model in your price range and then get the exact type and length of rail you want when you have the money again

Thanks! I do already own the kwa cqr mod 1 but want more out of it... It's a good gun and all but I want something different.

I've been looking at g&p, I thought G&G internals were crap... Period. Vfc is a little expensive, and there motors aren't the best.

Thanks again!

G&G's pneumatic blowback would cause issues if you wanted over 400 FPS, since they tend to be weak right above the air nozzle. G&P should suit you just fine, at most you may want to grab a higher spring to boost your FPS a bit.

They've got a couple M16s, vietnam type and A3, http://www.evike.com/products/35195/ http://www.evike.com/products/35273/

I prefer the Vietnam style, but an A3 has the removable carry handle to give you a scope mount without needing to buy an extra one.

They've also got some carbine length guns, right at 14 inch inner barrel. Railed and otherwise. http://www.evike.com/products/37643/

There is no such things as a "Supreme" grade G&P AEG. It's either Regular or Budget (with the plastic) bushings.

It is Marketing BS saying it is "supreme" grade.

Not to mention one person's supreme grade is another person's poo grade.

Edited by Guges Mk3

There is no such things as a "Supreme" grade G&P AEG. It's either Regular or Budget (with the plastic) bushings.

It is Marketing BS saying it is "supreme" grade.

Not to mention one person's supreme grade is another person's poo grade.

Ok, thank you for clarifying.

I dunno bout the g&g proline comments. disabling the blowback is as simple as installing a regular cylinder

do all g&g pneumatics have the top tech gearbox? thats whats in my mp5 and its really good equipment. almost nothing to upgrade. I only improved compression & put in a front wire kit and swapped the metal piston head for a regular one. the shells are reinforced and radiused and the gears in mine are black unlike in this photo

I didn't pick that M16 because it said Supreme Grade on it. I picked it because it was on the same page as the Vietnam one, and about the same price. But yeah, bad advertising on Evike's part. Like when I went back to their M4s on the front page, almost none of them list barrel length. If it's "evike custom" they tell you everything about the rails, nothing about the barrel itself.