to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
EDI 1st

Issues with Bane of humanity

Dealt with this kid twice.

First time was few months ago.

Sold this guy a CA Mk16.

Apparently that the upper was cracked upon delivery.

Kid's dad contacted me and demanded full refund.

I filed a claim for UPS (damaged due to mishandling)

(Bane of humanity had to file on his end too, the claim amount filed was way more than what he paid.)

UPS sent me a check for how much the buyer paid.

UPS demands that the package to be retrieved by their driver for insurance/evidence of the damaged goods.

Bane of humanity refuses to allow them to pick up and still demanded for full refund.

Then proceeded to use Paypal claim and police force threat. (Apparently his dad is a police.)

Continues to bother me and then ended up telling me to stop contacting him or it'll be treated as harassment.

Sold him an SR-25.

He paid on the night of Friday, 9th of May. (So can't ship that day anymore nor the weekend.)

Shipped the package out last Wednesday, dropped out at the UPS store.

He just filed a Paypal claim because he hasn't received anything.

Funny he claimed that he has tried to contact me multiple times, all I received was ONE email lol

Slander all you want, I have the messages and e-mails to prove my point. All I wanted was an update on the SR I bought form you on the 9th that still hasn't shipped. What am I supposed to do when you don't respond to messages, just give you my money and not get what I paid for? Sorry, your not the victim here guy, lol. There's two sides to every story, I could care less how you spin it, I just want the gun or my money back. Nothing else you say really matters to me.

Edited by Bane of humanity

Slander all you want, I have the messages and e-mails to prove my point. All I wanted was an update on the SR I bought form you on the 9th that still hasn't shipped. What am I supposed to do when you don't respond to messages, just give you my money and not get what I paid for? Sorry, your not the victim here guy, lol. There's two sides to every story, I could care less how you spin it, I just want the gun or my money back. Nothing else you say really matters to me.

Oh please.

IMG_27831_zpsf8c8c5bf.jpg

My ASF inbox was full till few min ago, there's no way you could have message me here lolz

Would you like to explain on the previous MK16 issue then?

You/your dad refuses to release the package to UPS for full refund.

Edited by EDI 1st

Like I said, I don't care how you try to spin it, messages can be easily deleted, lol. If trying to get what I paid for is being a jerk, then guilty as charged. And if I'm such a bad buyer, then why sell to me, lol. Just want what I paid for.

Please take pic of your email's sent box.

Because according to you on Paypal, you've sent multiple emails.

So there should be multiple sent items in your sent box.

No idea why you would delete your sent items.

I don't have to prove anything, I paid on the 9th, received tracking info. on the 14th and it still shows it hasn't been dropped off for UPS to process. Then you respond on Paypal that you don't have time to make a worthless trip to the UPS store. How is that worthless, I haven't received what I paid for an haven't been updated at all on when I will! SO not only have I not received my item but by your own statement, it's not important enough for you to follow up on! Once again, say or do what you want, I don't care, I just want the gun or my money back.

Just FYI....in the society that we live in, if you can't prove something like that, it's meaningless, aka lies.

I still have all the text message between you and me for the MK16.

All the lovely police threats.

I get that you can't ship Friday night or the weekend, but why not Monday or Tuesday? I think as a seller it's your responsibility to communicate with the buyer if you can ship on a certain day. Even if it's a "sorry dude, swamped at work wasn't able to ship today", goes a long way in reassuring the buyer he will get his stuff. Imagine if you shipped his gun Friday and he didn't pay you until Wednesday or if at all, you'd flip your lid. Fact of the matter is, you got payment, now stay in contact, don't wait for him to contact you and communicate when or why you can't ship.

Btw, I still haven't fixed the xcr you sold me, though I was well aware of its problems : ). Actually the tech I sent it to couldn't, should of just done it myself.

I get that you can't ship Friday night or the weekend, but why not Monday or Tuesday? I think as a seller it's your responsibility to communicate with the buyer if you can ship on a certain day. Even if it's a "sorry dude, swamped at work wasn't able to ship today", goes a long way in reassuring the buyer he will get his stuff. Imagine if you shipped his gun Friday and he didn't pay you until Wednesday or if at all, you'd flip your lid. Fact of the matter is, you got payment, now stay in contact, don't wait for him to contact you and communicate when or why you can't ship.

Btw, I still haven't fixed the xcr you sold me, though I was well aware of its problems : ). Actually the tech I sent it to couldn't, should of just done it myself.

Um, he spammed my inbox over the weekend......

Goes a long way to make you want to communicate with him.

And yes I did reply to those spams.

It goes a long way to get those 116+ feedbacks.

Regardless it is "shipped"

Also all of these lovely screenshots <3

It's cool, I don't want to bring anyone else into this. I'll either get the gun or my money back, I can be the bad guy, fine with me.

Heh funny you were trying to get the gun AND money.

Edited by airborne101

I don't even know what you mean by "Spamed your inbox"? Those messages are from a previous dealing, not this one. Makes me think that maybe you're stalling on purpose. And BTW it hasn't shipped, UPS clearly shows that. I don't want a gun and money, just one or another.

I don't even know what you mean by "Spamed your inbox"? Those messages are from a previous dealing, not this one. Makes me think that maybe you're stalling on purpose. And BTW it hasn't shipped, UPS clearly shows that.

Talking about the weekend after the 9th lolz

Stalling? lol

For what?

Please enlight me on why would I stall anything or try to scam you?

I mean I'm pretty happy to get rid of that POS.

Go read about the SR-25 guide then you'd realize how happy it is that that thing is sold.

Bane of humanity Posted Today, 01:27 PM

I'm done with his, say what you will, I'll handle it through Paypal.

You are still here lolz

Oh don't get me wrong, I had no problems with your dealings edi, mine went smooth.

Maybe give it some time bane, even airsoft retailers take awhile to actually get your item to ups and it's their "job". I don't think you'll have a problem getting your item.

5 days to ship, only 3 business days, is not bad at all. Could it have been faster, sure, but we all have lives outside of the airsoft community. EDI has a fantastic track record, and there's no reason to lie on his end. Nor should there be on yours. Instead of acting a bit immature here, go PM EDI and talk this out. Pulling the "I don't need to prove anything" card does absolutely nothing, in a world where evidence is key.

5 days to ship, only 3 business days, is not bad at all. Could it have been faster, sure, but we all have lives outside of the airsoft community. EDI has a fantastic track record, and there's no reason to lie on his end. Nor should there be on yours. Instead of acting a bit immature here, go PM EDI and talk this out. Pulling the "I don't need to prove anything" card does absolutely nothing, in a world where evidence is key.

I tried contacting him. I didn't make this public, he did. I don't see how trying to get an answer to when I may receive something I paid for make me a bad guy but if it does, that's fine with me. Like I said, I paid on the 9th, A Friday, didn't expect him to ship til Monday. Monday comes and goes and I pm him asking when it will ship. I receive a pm from him on the 14th saying it shipped. As of 5 minutes ago, UPS shows it has not been dropped off for them to process. Like I said, I can be the bad guy, I just want what I paid for.

I tried contacting him. I didn't make this public, he did. I don't see how trying to get an answer to when I may receive something I paid for make me a bad guy but if it does, that's fine with me. Like I said, I paid on the 9th, A Friday, didn't expect him to ship til Monday. Monday comes and goes and I pm him asking when it will ship. I receive a pm from him on the 14th saying it shipped. As of 5 minutes ago, UPS shows it has not been dropped off for them to process. Like I said, I can be the bad guy, I just want what I paid for.

Please enlight me on how you've tried to contacted me on the issue.

The very last message was this:

Bane of humanity

Re:ER-25, May 14 2014, 06:51 PM

Payment was sent Friday night.

Weekend = no shipping

Common courtesy.

1Z475Y1R0396897266

end quote

"Right, paid Friday it's Wednesday and still hasn't shipped after 3 simple requests on status. Whatever."

I said common courtesy because he "reminded" me of that for not shipping it out Friday, the night that he paid lolz

So no, you have not yet even tried to contact me for the issue, other than that ONE email of this morning.

EDI, if you have a shipping receipt, and the item was shipped, it isnt the seller's responsibility if the package is lost. Bring it up with UPS if that's the case.

Talk it out in a civil manner. It doesnt matter who was the instigator, or whatever, just be mature adults and work it out.

I'm heading to the specific UPS store that the package was dropped off later tonight if I can make it before they close.

(I get out of class at 6:30pm, they close at 7:00pm)

If not, tomorrow.

I'm still trying to figure out how did he even get all of those claims that he's making.

Magical emails that I've never received lol

Inb4

The guy uses police threats and makes more llies.

Funny how website = Paypal info?

Quite confused here.

Edited by EDI 1st

I would appreciate you removing my cell phone number.

And my Paypal information.

Now, I'm not trying to re-start anything, but it's kind of funny how you only request for EDI to remove your number and partial Paypal when you know that he has more evidence than you. It's also funny how you state you're an LEO, when I doubt you even know what an LEO is without googling it. If you really were an officer than you probably would have already reported him, right?

Give it time. PayPal makes mistakes some times, and look at EDI's record. Probably the best I've seen on here.

Lol, I found this quite interesting.

I have no idea why you're even trying to argue with someone with 116 sales with 100% rep.

I bought an item from him and it was quite fine.

No problems, what so ever.

You on the other hand, seems to be troublesome.

You can't wait a week or something?

Seems like someone here is pretty impatience about their item...

And when Edi tries to ask you for proof, all you argue back is "I don't need proof".

um... How does that work at all?

If you have "proofs" it shouldn't be hard to take a screenshot and post it here so EVERYONE can see that you're not "lying"...

Ain't hard to do that.

I am going to allow for this thread to remain open.

However, only as evidence here. As, I am still reading threw most of this thread. If it turns into an argument between buyer, and seller. I will close it down and ask it be taken to PM and email. I only ask this be used as EVIDENCE not a flame war.

I am going to allow for this thread to remain open.

However, only as evidence here. As, I am still reading threw most of this thread. If it turns into an argument between buyer, and seller. I will close it down and ask it be taken to PM and email. I only ask this be used as EVIDENCE not a flame war.

^That

On Paypal, he still has not yet provided any evidence of his claims.

He just escalated the dispute to a claim just because I didn't respond to his message in 2 hours lolz

Funny how we have to live in his world because only his life/schedule matters.

I vowed to keep quiet on the matter but I will just say this and anyone on this forum can take it any way they wish. I asked the seller several times through pm's and email what was going on with the order as UPS showed the tracking # he gave me had not been updated, he gave me the # on the 14th, as of now, it still shows it's waiting to be delivered to UPS.

I have mo problem waiting, all I simply wanted was an answer about the tracking number. After no response, I felt I had no option but to file a Paypal claim, based on the seller not getting back to me, all I wanted was communication. I'm not sure what any of you would do but I expect at least to be kept updated, I have a right to know what's going on with the item I purchased.

Then the seller opens this thread and publicly bashes me because I simply want an answer. He also brings up an issue that is dead and has absolutely nothing to do with this transaction. If I'm such a horrible buyer, why sell to me? On top of that, he states that the gun he sold me is a POS, wow, thanks.

To those chiming in, I have never dealt with any of you, so I'm not sure what gives you the right to attack me. I didn't do anything, I didn't scam, I didn't break any promises, I'm simply trying to get an answer on what's going on with my item!. I didn't make this public, the seller did, I tried handling this in private.

All this thread is a flame war! I've been cordial and only stated facts. If the seller wants to continue to bash me here, that's fine, he can keep you updated with everything that happens and you all can chime in. Fact is, I did nothing wrong, I've never scammed or screwed anyone on this forum and I've paid promptly everytime I bought something.

So I'm done, do and say what you wish, it really doesn't matter to me. The only people this involves is the seller and myself.

So, you filed a claim because he didn't get back to you in a few days? What if a family member died, and he had to leave town to go to that, and He wasn't in the mood to talk to you? What if he lost his phone, and his internet shut off? You don't try to say someone is scamming you after a few days. I waited a month for ASGI to send me my package, did I complain? No. Because I knew it would be worth it. Be patient, Jesus.

So, you filed a claim because he didn't get back to you in a few days? What if a family member died, and he had to leave town to go to that, and He wasn't in the mood to talk to you? What if he lost his phone, and his internet shut off? You don't try to say someone is scamming you after a few days. I waited a month for ASGI to send me my package, did I complain? No. Because I knew it would be worth it. Be patient, Jesus.

Like I said before, I don't have to explain myself to anyone. For the record, I had checked to see if seller had logged in during the times I tried contacting him and in fact, he did. Never did I call him a scammer either. I waited long enough in my opinion to receive an answer, I didn't. And as fas as me being upset because seller didn't get back to me in 2 hours, BS. Seller said he was going to the UPS store on the 19th, so far, never heard anything back.

Apparently if you have 116 reviews, you're untouchable.

I've been cordial and only stated facts.

Stated "facts" without any proof by just one side isn't facts. That's just conjecture. If we were in a courtroom, these "facts" wouldn't stand up because you haven't/wont prove them.

I don't have to explain myself to anyone.

And that is why no one is taking your side, or believing you. You believe that you don't have to prove your side as true, and your attitude indicates that you are beyond reproach, which isn't the case for you or anyone else.

Apparently if you have 116 reviews, you're untouchable.

No, you're not. But, that does give you a pretty good base to state your case as true, and when your provide proof, I.e. emails, texts, etc, then that just makes his case more rock solid.

I agree with Reaper 1. This thread will remain open until this dispute is worked out.

Edited by airborne101

I have no idea what else I'm supposed to do. It's obvious that in fact, the 116 does make you untouchable and anyone else is apparently in the wrong. If a MOD wants access to the tracking # seller provided, showing it was produced on the 14th but still hasn't been delivered to a UPS facility, I'm more than happy to provide. I've stated my position and it's apparent that it's excusable to buy something, have the seller not respond and not get your item. I'm not a vindictive a-hole who just files random complaints, all I wanted was an explanation for why the item showed not received in UPS. You all can say whatever you like, I'm done repeating myself. Maybe if I had 116 reviews, I'd be heard.

No, maybe if you provided proof, you'd be heard. EDI provided proof, what did you provide? Words.

Proof of what? I stated I would provide the tracking info to MODS. My sent pm's never save, I'm not sure if you have to mark them to but I'm sure a MOD could check to see I did I fact send pm's. I just find it so funny that I bought something, inquired to it's status, never received a response, took appropriate action and I'm the jerk. I guarantee all you jumping on the bandwagon wouldn't if my feedback was the same or higher. That's why I don't feel that I have to prove anything to anyone, especially those I've never dealt with. What am I guilty of, not keeping my mouth shut and waiting for an item to never arrive? It's cool, the bandwagon apparently has plenty of room, everyone, jump on!

Proof of what? I stated I would provide the tracking info to MODS. My sent pm's never save, I'm not sure if you have to mark them to but I'm sure a MOD could check to see I did I fact send pm's. I just find it so funny that I bought something, inquired to it's status, never received a response, took appropriate action and I'm the jerk. I guarantee all you jumping on the bandwagon wouldn't if my feedback was the same or higher. That's why I don't feel that I have to prove anything to anyone, especially those I've never dealt with. What am I guilty of, not keeping my mouth shut and waiting for an item to never arrive? It's cool, the bandwagon apparently has plenty of room, everyone, jump on!

What? You didn't even prove anything that you've stated to me either.

You never got a response?

Maybe because you've never sent any inquiry to me? lolz

Or how about send some proof of that^?

If your feedback is the same or higher?

Well, too bad it isn't.

What? You didn't even prove anything that you've stated to me either.

You never got a response?

Maybe because you've never sent any inquiry to me? lolz

Or how about send some proof of that^?

If your feedback is the same or higher?

Well, too bad it isn't.

The last line about your feedback pretty much sums it up, stay classy, I'm done with this. I'll get the gun or a refund, makes no matter to me. Go ahead and do or say what you will, I wont be around to read it.

My sent pm's never save, I'm not sure if you have to mark them to but I'm sure a MOD could check to see I did I fact send pm's.

Yes, you have to mark the PM to be saved. It does not autosave sent PMs.

Mod's can not check or see PMs.

Yes, you have to mark the PM to be saved. It does not autosave sent PMs.

Mod's can not check or see PMs.

Well, in Paypal dispute, he claimed that he has sent me multiple emails too.

Which I never received any except one email that was sent right before the dispute was filed.

Regardless, he still didn't prove anything at all. lol

Most likely because he can't.

We don't believe you because all you have are "I say this, believe me"...

You don't have ANY CONCRETE PROOFS...

This is WHY NO ONE trusts you.

I can say, I have all the classic guns and all the rare guns. Are you going to believe me? Mostly not. Most people will ask, "pics or gtfo".

It's not hard to take a screenshot, upload it onto photobucket or imgur and post it as PROOFS.

If you say you did all those stuff, then just post a screenshot of it. Not hard....