Sign in to follow this  
Quebec

Wellfire R9?

I know this gun isn't good. I may not even buy it. I'm just looking for a very cheap AEG, please do not post anything about the quality.

The other day I found my old Well D90, which, as we all know, is a piece of junk. Gravity-fed and held together by bubblegum, it was terrible.

However, my friend informed me of a "new" (new to me, considering I'd never heard of it, but I don't know how long it's been out) P90 made my Wellfire, apparently known as the Wellfire R9.

I can't seem to find this gun anywhere. Probably just my rubbish Google-Fu, but, I've looked everywhere. I really want to know about this gun, my friend told me that it's no longer gravity-fed, and is a bit nicer than before. Other teammates said this gun was also known as the KS90. However, I thought that was the name of Kart's P90.

So, where is this gun? Is it still gravity-fed? Can it be upgraded? I have a boneyard collection that I can get parts from. Does it even have a rail, or a threaded barrel? I'd like to put a cheap RDS on it, too.

Also, is it compatible with TM (or other popular brand) P90 mags? If not, where can I get some?

Sorry for a lot of questions. I'm just looking for a cheap P90, and I don't want it to end up like my D90, which is currently in my firepit.

Thanks!

Guest alberty
Uh, bump. I really wanna know more about this...

Please do not bump your thread only 2 hours after posting it.

Old junky gun. Not much information on it. Here's an old review of one from when they came out.

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=16795.0

says it doesnt have hopup which I find hard to believe but is possible. Also it likely has a 'full size' plastic clone gearbox.

Old junky gun. Not much information on it. Here's an old review of one from when they came out.

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=16795.0

says it doesnt have hopup which I find hard to believe but is possible. Also it likely has a 'full size' plastic clone gearbox.

That's it! Is there any way you can find a link? Every one I've found is dead or doesn't exist.

Thanks!