to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
humic

what is the best gun you have seen?

Could you define best for me real quick? A gun is merely a tool, and is in many respects an extension of its user.

In the interest of actually answering the question, the most effective and impressive airsoft rifle I've ever seen in action was a heavily modified M249. No idea what the original make was, and I suspect it doesn't matter. This thing was a real BB hose, and its user was VERY good at suppressing targets.

A guy had a P* SL9, and hit me in the mask in one shot from 250+ feet when I peeked from cover.

The gun was amazing, but the guy was such a douchenugget I didn't want to play.

Could you define best for me real quick? A gun is merely a tool, and is in many respects an extension of its user.

In the interest of actually answering the question, the most effective and impressive airsoft rifle I've ever seen in action was a heavily modified M249. No idea what the original make was, and I suspect it doesn't matter. This thing was a real BB hose, and its user was VERY good at suppressing targets.

[/quote)

I mean the best overall performance

This question is extremely tough to answer, as every gun is different even if the same make and model. Truthfully my Kriss Vector is one of the best GBB guns I have seen, as well as my friends KWA MP7 (Both just as stock with added optics) And as much as I have seen and used guns of all qualities, I have a CYMA AK which has never had any performance issues since I have had it (about 4 years give or take), and although I have beat the crap out of it, and its looking really russian atm, its still holding together! I can say that these are the best guns I have seen because 90% of the guns I have seen I have not used myself or got full stories on how well they actually work.