to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
griffdog

Most painful place you've ever been hit?

What and where is the most painful time getting hit by a bb? I've had several painful hits in my little airsofting experience. I don't have any airsoft fields or stores within several hundred miles of me but I still get to have a skirmish sometimes.

The tip o the tower is trump for me, got hit there once in cqb and was literally dying for about 5 minutes.

The spine, while wearing a t-shirt, in the middle of the back. That was probably the one time I got put on my knees by a shot.

I've been shot in the ear, head, neck, and groin but they didn't really hurt, even though the neck shot caused a scar because it was point blank.

And yes I have had a nutshot, and no it doesn't hurt if you are wearing BDU or 5.11 Tacitcal pants because it kind of stops the shots with all the layering(thank you 5.11).

Most painful I've experienced? Took a .43 from some upgraded sniper rifle to left thumb. Right in the joint. Guy was maybe 30 feet away and I didn't see him. Couldn't move my thumb for a while. Just swollen.

Most painful shot I've seen? Guy was playing in surf shorts and sitting on the roof of a single story building. Straight from surfing and wanted to catch the game. BB fly right up his short leg and tagged him square in "the tip". He had a board for cover, but that building got flanked so he was caught "exposed" with his legs facing the enemy while sitting down on a small crate. Poor choice of attire.

Finger nails. A P* user came around a corner while I was in the middle of a GBBP reload and tagged me right on my thumb fingernail at point blank. It's been over a month since then, and I still have extensive bruising underneath that fingernail.

Finger nails. A P* user came around a corner while I was in the middle of a GBBP reload and tagged me right on my thumb fingernail at point blank. It's been over a month since then, and I still have extensive bruising underneath that fingernail.

Ouch! That really sucks. Hate when you get bruise under the finger nail. Hurts like heck. Never been shot there but I have had a bruise there before.

I was hiding in a wooden tower laying down some covering fire, and a kid stepped up to the window and shot me in the tooth at point blank with an L96.

It smashed my lip, broke my braces, and chipped my tooth.

I was hiding in a wooden tower laying down some covering fire, and a kid stepped up to the window and shot me in the tooth at point blank with an L96.

It smashed my lip, broke my braces, and chipped my tooth.

Ouch! That had to suck. I am getting braces on the 11th of this month. Hope that doesn't happen to me in my occasional backyard skirmish. I just looked up what an L96 is, (I am new to airsoft and don't know all of the guns.) and I saw a sniper rifle! Is that legal to shoot point blank like that? I don't have any airsoft fields or airsoft stores around me because it isn't popular around here yet, but I still think that it is weird that that would be legal. I got shot in a backyard skirmish at a friends birthday party. We used my not yet landscaped yard for the skirmish, (The landscapers are actually leaving my house as I type. We just started getting our yard together) and my friend invited some of his friends over for his party. One of them had a sniper rifle. He pulled around my house which was being used as my blockade and, "Boom", flash of pain, and I see blood starting to form on my arm. My friend (who had pretty much used me as a body shield) and I walked out and everyone started looking at my arm and I just took the glory and called it a battle scar :a-cool:. Still have a scar there from 2-3 months ago. :a-laugh:

Edited by TacticalAK47

Butt

Yeah, my friend has his first gun other than a spring pistol, and a while back we were having a skirmish in his backyard and I was running from him and his 400 fps sawed off shotgun, http://www.evike.com/products/31211/ When suddenly, there was a huge wave of pain in my butt. Hurt...like...heck!

Bare hand on a cold day. Oh my gosh did it hurt. That is why I now wear gloves no matter how hot it is.

What was the rifle's FPS? My friend has modified an electric blowback M4 to be 600 FPS. I either make sure I'm on his team or run like heck.

What was the rifle's FPS? My friend has modified an electric blowback M4 to be 600 FPS. I either make sure I'm on his team or run like heck.

I don't know. I didn't know the guy at all. It was my friends birthday party and we did the airsoft part at my house since he doesn't have a huge yard. He invited some friends of his that I didn't know. All I know is that it hurt and bled and I have a scar there.

I don't know. I didn't know the guy at all. It was my friends birthday party and we did the airsoft part at my house since he doesn't have a huge yard. He invited some friends of his that I didn't know. All I know is that it hurt and bled and I have a scar there.

Ouch.

Got hit three times in the face one of those was the lip. I'm just glad none of them hit my eye, I was in the safe zone inside a shed because I was out and had taken my mask off, some jerk rounds the corner and unloads into the shed...

Got hit three times in the face one of those was the lip. I'm just glad none of them hit my eye, I was in the safe zone inside a shed because I was out and had taken my mask off, some jerk rounds the corner and unloads into the shed...

Did your lip bleed? That would freaking hurt. Glad none hit your eye.

I think groin is most common response. Been there, done that. weirdly enough I was hunched over so that was one magic bb that bounce off the guy next to me, the concrete, and then ricochet up my way.

I got hit in the tooth once. turning back to my friendlies. I exited a building and bam! head shot back and everything. took 5 minute break just to get over the pain. it did not break though. yay for now

I think groin is most common response. Been there, done that. weirdly enough I was hunched over so that was one magic bb that bounce off the guy next to me, the concrete, and then ricochet up my way.

I got hit in the tooth once. turning back to my friendlies. I exited a building and bam! head shot back and everything. took 5 minute break just to get over the pain. it did not break though. yay for now

That just sounds lovely. Absolutely lovely in no way at all.

Nerf rocket that some "self declared bad :ranting2: " put some metal bbs in to increase range. Right in my "ammo cans". On a cold day, too. That was a while ago, pretty sure I can still have kids.

Once (this story is more PG-13) this guy told me a story of a girl getting shot on the top of the breast. She's been shot there before, but it felt different this time. She got it checked out, and she had a lump there. Luckily it wasn't cancerous.

one time I got hit in the middle of my neck right above the adam's apple.

must've hit bullseye on my airway because I immediately collapsed choking and dropped my gun to grab my throat

couldn't breathe for like 30 seconds

...and then the worst airsoft pain came to be when I saw that the gun had turned into a take-down model :'(

back of the thigh while I was halfway between a crouch and standing, my BDUs were pulled tight to the skin because of how I was standing and someone came up behind me with a GBB and shot me right in the back of my thigh, that sucked so bad because he was like 2 feet away

I once was shot from 5 feet away, by a gun shooting 400, in -20C straight in the fingernail. The thing started swelling up and bleeding.

Not exactly a pleasent experience. Still have an indent where the bb struck and this was almost half a year ago.

The worst injury I've ever witnessed was a mate of mine who got shot quite literally point blank at an outdoor field (practically guarantying the fact the gun was shooting 400+) straight in his ear. Bb was lodged in the poor buggers ear lobe solid like and started bleeding profusely. Needless to say, he now wears a nice full set of ear covers whenever he plays, regardless of weather. He practically got a free unwanted earpiercing from hell.

Also saw a poor gal who got shot straight in the almost perfectly middle of her forehead, started swelling something awful, yet she kept on playing for the rest of the day. Good for her, I might have called it a day or at least taken a breather. She just kept on truckin'.

In terms of major life and limb injuries though, I've never seen anything that terrible. Been on the same field as a couple twisted ankles but nothing that terrible.

I got shot in the belly button with a pistol by this one Asian guy in Multicam at Operation Homeland while I was trying to toss a grenade at him this year I was wearing a combat shirt at the time along with a low profile rig so my torso was exposed. I spent the rest of the time trying to find the guy LOL. If you're that guy and you'r reading this, look me up. That was an awesome shot.