Sign in to follow this  
Jeebus Christmas

Just bought an HFC M190...

Howdy forum, my third KWC Desert Eagle crapped out on me today. After a few minutes of Linkin-Park-esque angst, I decided that enough was enough, did a bit of research, and decided to buy myself a used H.F.C. M9. It's an M190, and I have no idea about it, other than the included magazines won't fill, and I'm going to fix that with an O-ring kit I bought off of eBay a few days ago.

Is there anything special about it that I should know regarding the model? (It's a T.M. clone).

post-86235-1401849696_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeebus Christmas

No assumptions...HFC has a 12+ year track record of making and selling craptastic products.

Best advice...return it and try to get your money back.

That seems a bit, radical. Especially having considered that I haven't even received the Airsoft gun yet. (Also, seller's not offering returns.)

I'm much more inclined to listen to you, especially after your repeated warnings having come true with my last three KWC purchases dying within a week of purchase. Since the seller doesn't want it back, it seems that there's nothing that I can do, now. Except wait for something to go wrong with it and fix whatever may arise.

At least Evike and a few other retailers I've looked through have a plethora of replacement parts and upgrade parts for me to purchase for it.

It will be a money pit. Get it working and sell it off. I hope the Evike parts are the one for your model. The gun went through a slight change about 3 years and some guns that are floating around are the older models.

What M9 model would you recommend, then? I understand that's a "Which gun should I get" question, but you seem knowing enough to give me an answer. if I can get it answered here without creating a new thread then all the better, and I can do my research immediately.