to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
mazmaz

WTS Suppressors and other externals

Just selling off some basic extras that I don't have a use for. Bought a few guns for some projects builds and have a bunch of stuff left over. Not looking for any trades, just need some cash in paypal. Prices are all 'best offer' but be reasonable.

Madbull Gemtech G5 Quick Detach Suppressor (Flash Hider Included)

Used but very good condition, very light wear, no dings or dents. $30

DSC02900_zpseb8b14d3.jpg

JBU 3rd model mbs supressor

9.5 inch suppressor, adds 4.5 inches to overall gun length. Threads are half way into the suppressor body, allowing for a long silencer look without adding excessive barrel length. Just to be clear, this will cover an additional 4.5 inches of inner barrel, with the rest of the suppressor sliding over and hiding the outer barrel. Sold

DSC02902_zps360fa5c6.jpg

G&P US Socom Silencer for M4 CCW

Another 9.5" suppressor , adds 4.5" to over all gun length, hides a portion of the inner barrel.

Very good looking suppressor overall but none of my barrels are ccw. $25 shipped

DSC02901_zps94053da9.jpg

SPR Type Flip Up Folding Front Sight

Brand new, mounted a couple times for testing but never used. $15 shipped

DSC02904_zps297576a7.jpg

Blackhawk Universal OD Belt (BNIB)

Lrg - 52" waist. Obviously it can be shortened but it's perfect for a big guy. $10

DSC02903_zps8b532fad.jpg

Black SPR type motor grip

Used but in good condition. Includes baseplate $15

DSC02906_zps27683d2b.jpg

Edited by mazmaz

Just a note re this transaction. I purchased the three referenced items and paid for same on June 13th, 2014. Seller acknowledged timely receipt of payment.

To date, Seller has yet to mail the purchased items, despite REPEATED claims that he will. Claim will be filed with PayPal shortly.

Gunner79

Gemtech, Belt, and Motor Grip are SOLD

UPDATE: Seller refunded monies as requested. A 'long strange trip' this transaction turned out to be.

No PP complaint opened. Case closed.

Just a note re this transaction. I purchased the three referenced items and paid for same on June 13th, 2014. Seller acknowledged timely receipt of payment.

To date, Seller has yet to mail the purchased items, despite REPEATED claims that he will. Claim will be filed with PayPal shortly.

Gunner79

Buyer is 100% correct. I completely dropped the ball here. :(

Wife got sick and missed some work, so when I was offered 2 weeks of overtime, I took it. I really thought I could make time to get his package to the post office but it never happened. I finally just issued a refund rather than waste his time any further waiting for me to follow through.

Just selling off some basic extras that I don't have a use for. Bought a few guns for some projects builds and have a bunch of stuff left over. Not looking for any trades, just need some cash in paypal. Prices are all 'best offer' but be reasonable.

Madbull Gemtech G5 Quick Detach Suppressor (Flash Hider Included)

Used but very good condition, very light wear, no dings or dents. $30

DSC02900_zpseb8b14d3.jpg

JBU 3rd model mbs supressor

9.5 inch suppressor, adds 4.5 inches to overall gun length. Threads are half way into the suppressor body, allowing for a long silencer look without adding excessive barrel length. Just to be clear, this will cover an additional 4.5 inches of inner barrel, with the rest of the suppressor sliding over and hiding the outer barrel. Sold

DSC02902_zps360fa5c6.jpg

G&P US Socom Silencer for M4 CCW

Another 9.5" suppressor , adds 4.5" to over all gun length, hides a portion of the inner barrel.

Very good looking suppressor overall but none of my barrels are ccw. $25 shipped

DSC02901_zps94053da9.jpg

SPR Type Flip Up Folding Front Sight

Brand new, mounted a couple times for testing but never used. $15 shipped

DSC02904_zps297576a7.jpg

Blackhawk Universal OD Belt (BNIB)

Lrg - 52" waist. Obviously it can be shortened but it's perfect for a big guy. $10

DSC02903_zps8b532fad.jpg

Black SPR type motor grip

Used but in good condition. Includes baseplate $15

DSC02906_zps27683d2b.jpg

Willing to buy G&P suppressor.

Gunner79

Had a similar experience with MAZMAZ on July2nd. Sent him a check & never got product as promised. what's up with this guy? doesn't he know scamming on a public forum isn't a good idea if he plans on doing future business here?