Tux

Best VSS?

It looks like there are several VSS makes out there now and I'm looking for one to build out my opfor DM role with. I've seen the KA, LCT, and G&G makes. Also there's the Echo-1. I'm wanting to lean towards the G&G because I'm a fanboy of theirs but I really want something with good stock durability and performance. Target shooting power is 1.55J (~400 FPS <AT>20g).

Thoughts and recommendations? :a-confused:

The one by NPO, the first ones from Russia are best but not anywhere closer in detail due to physical dimensions having been changed to accommodate a gearbox. You can forget G&G like a bad joke. They couldn't even make theirs fire through the middle of the suppressor and instead shifted all internals higher so the muzzle is instead the upper weld hole of the suppressor. That's equivalent to an AK with bullets coming out the gas tube. Get the LCT instead.

The one by NPO, the first ones from Russia are best but not anywhere closer in detail due to physical dimensions having been changed to accommodate a gearbox. You can forget G&G like a bad joke. They couldn't even make theirs fire through the middle of the suppressor and instead shifted all internals higher so the muzzle is instead the upper weld hole of the suppressor. That's equivalent to an AK with bullets coming out the gas tube. Get the LCT instead.

I second this the NPO would be the best but its insanely expensive, so wait for the LCT one and get that you will not be disappointed.