to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
griffdog

Worst mistake you ever made in airsoft?

may as well be the first to comment, first it would be shooting myself in the finger when trying to clear a jam on my non-blow back pistol. but im amusing you mean tactically, I guess it would have to be when me and my dad spotted a couple of guys in a building across from us my dad gives me covering fire, I go to the cover in front of me and then cover my dad until he goes to the next cove. we do this until im able to get to the building and clear them out with a frag, that's when we find out they were on my own team. the way we could tell teams was we had cation tap on one team wet paint tape on the other. its strange that me, my dad and the other 2 guys never put it together that we were n the same team.

may as well be the first to comment, first it would be shooting myself in the finger when trying to clear a jam on my non-blow back pistol. but im amusing you mean tactically, I guess it would have to be when me and my dad spotted a couple of guys in a building across from us my dad gives me covering fire, I go to the cover in front of me and then cover my dad until he goes to the next cove. we do this until im able to get to the building and clear them out with a frag, that's when we find out they were on my own team. the way we could tell teams was we had cation tap on one team wet paint tape on the other. its strange that me, my dad and the other 2 guys never put it together that we were n the same team.

Haha! Both of those are pretty funny. I don't just mean tactically. I mean anything that has to do with airsoft. I have made a few stupid mistakes, but airsoft is not popular where I live so I only can play around with my friends. But I can't think of any off of the top of my head. I will probably think of something some other time. I will post it then. Thanks for responding.

I had an AEG with loose motor connections and ran it anyways knowing it was going to stop working and it did.

Sometimes I get dreams where I'm at staging or whatever and I happen to forget to bring my batteries or my mags aren't even loaded and I have to go all the way back to my car to get something. Everything goes wrong in my dreams.

Airsoft isn't popular around were I live so I just play with friends. But the dumbest thing I've ever done is forget to load my sniper. So I got into my sniper spot, waited a few minutes, pulled The trigger on a guy and nothing. Just air.

Haha! This happened to me as well! Pretty dumb :D

Maybe youtube can help me figure out how to do that. One of the only airsoft skirmishes I can ever have is coming up at a corn maze fairly soon, and the fps limit is 400. Well... I have a CYMA AK. When I got it, the factory test said that it shot 433 with .20s. I think I need heavier bbs...

A "poor man's chrono," to my knowledge, is where you shoot a soda can at point blank and you can estimate the FPS based on the size of the dent in the can.

Yep; it's all very ad-hoc though, piercing both sides ends up being at ~320 fps for me when my field chrono'd my gun.

Edited by Vikeif