griffdog

What's your dream gun?

What is your dream gun? Post a pic or explain about it. I don't know what mine would be. There's so many to choose from, so you can also post more than one.

My dream gun is the GHK G5 with the 12" conversion kit.

I'm not sure if I can technically call it my dream gun since I just bought it, but the M14 EBR mod 0.

It is a heavy, long, and intimidating gun built like a tank, and is very well suited for accurized fire. Meanwhile I'm a big guy who is particularly good at taking snap shots at medium to long range, so it suits me and my playstyle quite well. I'll be working on upgrading it to meet fairly demanding performance requirements over the next few weeks.

The PDI M40A3.... Mmmm.

Im with you there. Really sucks that they are something like $3000 USD. Hell, you can buy a real Remington 700 for less than 1/3rd of that price and a McMillan A3 stock for another $700 or so. When the real gun cost less than the airsoft version...that's a problem.

It's a bit of a shame the VFC M40A3 isn't a bit more VSR compatible than it is. The base gun price is pretty reasonable.

Im with you there. Really sucks that they are something like $3000 USD. Hell, you can buy a real Remington 700 for less than 1/3rd of that price and a McMillan A3 stock for another $700 or so. When the real gun cost less than the airsoft version...that's a problem.

It's a bit of a shame the VFC M40A3 isn't a bit more VSR compatible than it is. The base gun price is pretty reasonable.

It's ironic. PDI is purchasing McMillan stocks, installing their own VSR-like internals, and are then selling the gun for an exorbitant price. It's cheaper to get a VSR and mod a genuine McMillan for it.

I love VFC, but their GBB and spring rifles leave a lot to be desired. I really don't know why VFC didn't make their M40A3 VSR compatible. It was a foolish mistake.

M41A Pulse Rifle CO2 GBBR that uses a gas-in-gun layout and midcap (lol, which would actually be real cap) AEG type magazines.

A Fedorov Avtomat or AK-mag compatible SKS CO2 GBBR that uses a gas-in-gun layout.

ICS Galil, the full size one... I love those damn things, but the price means I would rather buy a new hunting rifle, I have to restrict myself and it sucks.

What is your dream gun? Post a pic or explain about it. I don't know what mine would be. There's so many to choose from, so you can also post more than one.

My dream gun right now would be a MK 18 type carbine. Rear wired, crane stock, 10.3" barrel with a 9" daniel defense rail. Yeah, that would be cool.

something like this:

http://www.evike.com/products/47950/

My dream gun right now would be a MK 18 type carbine. Rear wired, crane stock, 10.3" barrel with a 9" daniel defense rail. Yeah, that would be cool.

something like this:

http://www.evike.com/products/47950/

Oh crap, I'm going to sound stupid, but is that like an M4? Either way, Ouch! That's pricey. But cool looking. If I could afford one, I'd really consider getting one.

By the way everyone, one of my dream guns would be a Masada. that's just one though. But the things are so dang expensive for a 13 year old to afford. Maybe someday. :a-grin:

Edited by TacticalAK47

Oh crap, I'm going to sound stupid, but is that like an M4? Either way, Ouch! That's pricey. But cool looking. If I could afford one, I'd really consider getting one.

By the way everyone, one of my dream guns would be a Masada. that's just one though. But the things are so dang expensive for a 13 year old to afford. Maybe someday. :a-grin:

The MK18 is an M4 with a 10.3" barrel, so it's shorter and more compact.

Good choice on the Masada!

The MK18 is an M4 with a 10.3" barrel, so it's shorter and more compact.

Good choice on the Masada!

Yeah, like I said, I'm only 13 so that would be hard to afford. I don't know anything about airsoft parts or internals or anything, but I understand that it's pretty much an M4 with a different barrel and it's more compact.

Edited by TacticalAK47

I have a lot of dream guns lol.

Dream sniper rifle: Real Sword SVD, a extremely upgraded DSR-1. (Or a VSS Vintorez built to be a sniper)

Dream LMG: PKP\PKM with high ROF and range.

Dream rifle: Real Sword type 56, Real Sword Type 97 with a sound dampened gearbox or a Tokyo Mauri AUG with a sound dampened gearbox.

Dream SMG\CQB: PP19 with really good trigger response time, or a SR3M also with good trigger response.

Dream GBB rifle: GHK G5 or GHK Ak-74.

Dream pistol: Inokatsu SIG P226. (Out of all the guns on this list there is zero possibility of me ever getting this. Much less playing with it if I owned it lol)

Yeah I have a lot....

Edited by DarkMajor21

I have a lot of dream guns lol.

Dream sniper rifle: Real Sword SVD, a extremely upgraded DSR-1. (Or a VSS Vintorez built to be a sniper)

Dream LMG: PKP\PKM with high ROF and range.

Dream rifle: Real Sword type 56, Real Sword Type 97 with a sound dampened gearbox or a Tokyo Mauri AUG with a sound dampened gearbox.

Dream SMG\CQB: PP19 with really good trigger response time, or a SR3M also with good trigger response.

Dream GBB rifle: GHK G5 or GHK Ak-74.

Dream pistol: Inokatsu SIG P226. (Out of all the guns on this list there is zero possibility of me ever getting this. Much less playing with it if I owned it lol)

Yeah I have a lot....

Oh, I get it. My dream gun is everything in the Evike warehouse. And ASGI's warehouse, and maybe a few other warehouses and companies...

But for an M4, here's a good one. http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=36551 No offense to the M4 people, (I love M4's too.) but that's one of the only ways to get a "unique" M4. Let's be honest, everybody and their mother has an M4 these days. :a-laugh:

We are talking "Dream" guns right?

Fully functional Seburo MN-23 and a Bobson to match, I would settle for a Seburo M5 but I cannot see how you would holster that thing...

I built the Resin Kit MN-23 from a TM FAL, but the lack of full functionality was a use killer...plus the resin was rather mealy...

Guges, I think you may have posted in the wrong thread. The ugliest gun thread is here: http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Ugliest-gun-t289082.html :a-jester: :a-jester:

I agree. I'm sorry Guges, but those are by far the ugliest guns I've seen. :a-laugh: They're kind of "cool" in their own unique way, but really weird. No offense though, I have a gun that is commonly called "ugly". Here it is. http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=5742 I even think it's a little weird, but I also like it.

Edited by TacticalAK47

I agree. I'm sorry Guges, but those are by far the ugliest guns I've seen. :a-laugh: They're kind of "cool" in their own unique way, but really weird. No offense though, I have a gun that is commonly called "ugly". Here it is. http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=5742 I even think it's a little weird, but I also like it.

I'd say it's more unique than ugly. An AIMS with a drum mag would look pretty cool.

I'd say it's more unique than ugly. An AIMS with a drum mag would look pretty cool.

If you looked at the ugliest gun thread, you might have seen my last post on it, replying to somebody who said the famas was ugly. I told them that it has it's own uniqueness like the aug and the tavor. But with the drum mag, you do have a point. That might look pretty cool...

If you looked at the ugliest gun thread, you might have seen my last post on it, replying to somebody who said the famas was ugly. I told them that it has it's own uniqueness like the aug and the tavor. But with the drum mag, you do have a point. That might look pretty cool...

The FAMAS looks fine, but its only for surrender fire. ;)

The FAMAS looks fine, but its only for surrender fire. ;)

I'll sound like an idiot, but what is surrender fire. My friend has a cheap, barely functional, barrel broken off, 6 year old spring famas and the stock is so dang uncomfortable. It slides off if you move. (probably the cheap plastic though.)

The emphasis is on "Dream" and IMHO...SCI-FI guns are dream guns...anything else is "realistic".

^ This. I would, however, like to see an XM29 OICW for the sake of it just existing. I know South Korea's K11 managed to successfully bring the OICW dream into a reality, but I'd still like to see an XM29 in airsoft form (save the adjuster-part for making the grenades explode at certain points). Don't judge me.

If we are talking about airsoft guns that don't exist, I'd like to see a gas-powered 6-round burst Armsel Striker that feeds from TM 30-round shells. The cylinder would hold 12 or so shells and you would have to manually wind the drum to switch to a fresh shell.

What can I Say, I'm old school...

ColtPython6inchBarrel_zps88920091.png

Ever since I once saw a 44. magnum shoot, I've loved revolvers. Hopefully someday I'll get an airsoft one. Then when I legally can, get a real one. You sir, have good taste.

If we are talking about airsoft guns that don't exist, I'd like to see a gas-powered 6-round burst Armsel Striker that feeds from TM 30-round shells. The cylinder would hold 12 or so shells and you would have to manually wind the drum to switch to a fresh shell.

I would love to see that actually happen. :a-grin: