louis02340

Beginner or normal gun

Personally? If you can skip the beginner guns, go for it. The learning curve for their use is not really going to be significantly different, meaning the only practical difference is in terms of how well a particular gun performs, lasts and/or can be upgraded, vs its cost.

As for what kind of gun in particular would be a good choice for you. We need to know more about how it will be used, and perhaps even more importantly, what your budget is.

Until I know how you plan to use the gun and how much you can afford, I'm afraid I really can't help you.

Edited by Daishain

Their is really no beginner or expert gun. It is all the operator.

An experienced operator can take any AEG and make it effective. While a newbie kid with a $900 fully tuned and accessorized AEG is practically worthless when all they do is look straight ahead and get blindsided from side(flank) shots all day.

so the questions are how much are you willing to spend and what style are you looking for, m16/m14, m4 full length, m4 cqb, sub machine guns, ak 47/74, or maybe unique guns like aug's or f2000. if I were you id go with a standard m4 with ris for around $200, I personally like the crane stock versions, also a smart charger, and 2 8.6v or 9.6v batteries, 2 so if one dies your still good. jg's, g&g's, and classic army have some really good m4's internals and externals. just look into reviews and find one that matches all your wants

so the questions are how much are you willing to spend and what style are you looking for, m16/m14, m4 full length, m4 cqb, sub machine guns, ak 47/74, or maybe unique guns like aug's or f2000. if I were you id go with a standard m4 with ris for around $200, I personally like the crane stock versions, also a smart charger, and 2 8.6v or 9.6v batteries, 2 so if one dies your still good. jg's, g&g's, and classic army have some really good m4's internals and externals. just look into reviews and find one that matches all your wants

Classic Army is not a good choice, not so much that they are a bad company, but they are fairly overpriced for what you get. G&P have equal if not better externals, but cost 100.00 less...model for model.

Other companies like King Arms or VFC have similar if not better internals for less also. CA is in this awkward moment of reestablishing itself after a "hiatus" from the active Airsoft market.

Yep, as stated, there is no beginner or expert/professional. Just a matter of how deep your pockets go. Some might be labeled as being good for beginners but this pertains mostly on the investment cost but obviously sacrificing on quality and long term durability.

Back in the day, I rocked a modded Barracuda against Mags, 68 Specials and PMI III's. It wasn't the gun that was good...that's for sure. MN Terminators were pissed when a "hack/newbie/bush whacker" in mis-matched camo would blindsided them by my "Cuda"...I helped perfect their wiping techniques that's for sure...

Edited by Guges Mk3