to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
cassielle00

WTB: 2x Broken Mosin Nagant 91/30 Wooden Stocks

Hi,

I'm working on a number of projects, but one of the two I'm gathering parts for now is a full-Nagant revolver rifle. I'm using a WinGun Nagant 1895 as the base gun, and making a special mounting bracket for a real-steel Leningrad 1942 PU scope. I want to finish it off with a Mosin Nagant 91/30 wooden stock and forearm, cut to fit.

The thing is, this is going to inevitably mean snipping it in two pieces. Mosin Nagant stocks are easy to find (even/especially refinished wartime ones!) at affordable prices, but chopping up history makes me nervous. I have no doubt there is someone out there who has broken more than one Mosin Nagant stock, and while it is tempting to ask them how the hell they managed it, I'd rather buy the pieces from them!

So here's the deal. Bring me your busted Mosin stocks, and I have US$50 + shipping to offer you per stock -- which is more than a refinished wartime stock that's in one piece. More than TWO modern reproduction stocks a piece. That means if you want to buy two and saw them in half to make a quick buck, you will make money by saving my conscience. (If you do this, saw them in half at the place where the trigger meets the magazine -- this will save me a significant amount of work and stress!)

Here's how I pay for this sort of thing, since I don't know how much shipping will cost you. I send you the US$50 (or US$100 for two stocks), and US$10 toward shipping (or US$15 for two stocks). You send me the stock(s), the tracking number, and the cost of shipping. If it costs you less than what I paid toward shipping, you keep the difference. If more, I pay the difference for you.

If you wish, I'll send you an image of the final piece in its purpose-made display case. I'll especially extend this to anyone who offers up their real-steel Russian WW2 vintage Mosin Nagant stock, so they can be certain that their little slice of history has gone to a good place -- and of this, I can absolutely assure you. It will be the best possible airsoft home for a Mosin Nagant stock that can no longer be used for a full-length rifle.

I can pay on August 1st.

Thanks

--Cassy

Bump.

The last post may have been a bit long winded. Here's a summary.

Want to buy 2x BROKEN Mosin Nagant 91/30 Wooden Stocks (real steel only, pref. wartime Russian stocks).

Will pay $50 for every remnant of a single broken stock PLUS shipping (US$100 for both stocks).

OK with Mosin Nagant stocks being purchased to be cut in half.

Please cut stocks in half at the part between magazine and trigger guard.

By request, will offer photos of finished project that the stocks are for.

--Cassy

Bump.

Want to buy 2x BROKEN Mosin Nagant 91/30 Wooden Stocks (real steel only, pref. wartime Russian stocks).

Will pay $50 for every remnant of a single broken stock PLUS shipping (US$100 for both stocks).

OK with Mosin Nagant stocks being purchased to be cut in half.

Please cut stocks in half at the part between magazine and trigger guard.

By request, will offer photos of finished project that the stocks are for.

--Cassy

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Have someone offering a pair! When I see the shipping info this topic will be officially done.

--Cassy