Pulssqt

Which sniper should I get ?

Okay so, my budget is about $200 for the rifle, but im going to invest alot to upgrade it in the next few months.

For that price, I found Snow Wolf M24(sw04) and Snow Wolf VSR-10.

I'm reading alot about those two rifles I the last three days, and I still can't decide which one should I get.
People say that VSR is overall a better rifle, with some good stock parts that don't need to be instantly replaced, unlike M24 where thats not the case.
Also, that it's much easier to find new upgrade parts for VSR. Is that true ?

But next two things confuse me the most.
VSR is about 50mm longer, looks similar to M24, but still weights about 1,2kg less. Does that mean build quality of M24 is better ?
Also, M24 comes with scope only, while VSR comes with scope and bipod, and still cost a dollars few less. Why ?

Sorry for being a noob, but I'm new I this and this is my first post.
I appreciate all your help, cause I need it more than anything now.

Thank you ALOT :)

Edited by airborne101

Guest alberty

Ouch, Euro mark doesn't work. Sorry :(

If your keyboard's Euro key does not work here, you can at least copy & paste the symbol where it's needed.

Here: €

Edited by alberty

Hey,

Snow Wolf products are to be avoided if at all possible. They're just bad. My boyfriend got a Snow Wolf M99, and it's just... there's nothing good there. You can't really upgrade them, either.

Look for a JG BAR-10 or similar, that actually uses the VSR-10 system instead of a proprietary modification to that system. Even a WELL L96 would be sufficient (APS system, plenty of upgrades out there). You'll save money and can put that toward a nice scope and bipod, or possibly some internal upgrades.

--Cassy