to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

You have to buy a mechbox and body that has that feature.

Of that only few brands have the feature...the only one I would mess with is something made by King Arms or VFC./ All other brands will have items rather lacking.

And with that you can do better if you Don't have the "working" bolt release feature...

If you really wanted to, you could purchase one of these VFC gearboxes as they come with the feature, but the real problem would be finding a body and fake bolt to go with it.

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=VFC-PT-SCAR23&search=special&rs=vfc%20gearbox&catid=&cat=&view_choice=b

It'd be way easier to just buy a VFC or King Arms, like Guges said, and build around that,

AirsoftGI just tarted carrying a cheaper line of VFC's that would work well for your plans.

Edited by UfoBoat

I have to ask why. Seems pointless if just to make hop adjustment easier because you're not exactly going to keep adjusting for hop all the time. If you're after realism, get a gbb.

While I don't see the huge advantage, the King Arms version is purely in the body and not gearbox related.. But that requires you buying a KA body with the functional catch.

Or one of various VFC or clone SR16E3 bodies.

You have to buy a mechbox and body that has that feature.

Of that only few brands have the feature...the only one I would mess with is something made by King Arms or VFC./ All other brands will have items rather lacking.

And with that you can do better if you Don't have the "working" bolt release feature...

The thing is, im kinda picky about my airsoft guns, aaand the m4s like the VFC M4 Tactical E Series have been sold out for months...