Sign in to follow this  
2fast

non-blowback, electric dmr snipers that are good

hey guys I was thinking of stepping back from the assault aspects of airsoft and going sniper but idk which sniper to get there's all kinds that interest me but I need to find one that suits my needs. I live in western pennsylvania so it's all woodland. idk weather to get a non-blowback sniper or an electric dmr. I was thinking for the non-blowback sniper: a kjw m700. and for the electric sniper I was thinking of getting a G&G spr mod 0, or an SR25. but it'll be my first sniper so help me out guys give me some suggestions

it can be pricey to pick up the elite force h&k sl9 is quite nice. I picked one up, removed the silencer, dropped in a 100 spring and put an amplifier on it. All that dropped my fps to ~390 fps with .20s. its a hell of a dmr. it you want to leave it as a sniper just drop in a 100 spring. that should drop the fps to below 400 if thats something you need. it has the blowback feature but is pretty easy to disable if you wish.

it can be pricey to pick up the elite force h&k sl9 is quite nice. I picked one up, removed the silencer, dropped in a 100 spring and put an amplifier on it. All that dropped my fps to ~390 fps with .20s. its a hell of a dmr. it you want to leave it as a sniper just drop in a 100 spring. that should drop the fps to below 400 if thats something you need. it has the blowback feature but is pretty easy to disable if you wish.

Thanks but no thanks the gun isn't really apealing to me. Was thinking of something along the lines of an m16, SR25, 417 or m24/m700

Pick up any junk JG m4. Buy upgrades. Pretty simple as that.

DMR vs non-blowback its uh... Well a varied field there lol. The only blowback rifles would be gas powered and I am not too knowledgeable. The issue with gas guns is that weather can really mess you up unless you tap the mags for HPA. C02 is just problematic. I know from my experience in Paintball.

DMR's are expensive as crap. Take any electric rifle you have now. And then add another 300 dollars to its upgrades and you can have a DMR. DMR's in general are just very highly upgraded assault rifles. Generally people will disable the automatic as some places will let you have a slightly higher fps if your not going full auto. Other then that though they are not really any different then normal electric rifles.

Pick up any junk JG m4. Buy upgrades. Pretty simple as that.

DMR vs non-blowback its uh... Well a varied field there lol. The only blowback rifles would be gas powered and I am not too knowledgeable. The issue with gas guns is that weather can really mess you up unless you tap the mags for HPA. C02 is just problematic. I know from my experience in Paintball.

DMR's are expensive as crap. Take any electric rifle you have now. And then add another 300 dollars to its upgrades and you can have a DMR. DMR's in general are just very highly upgraded assault rifles. Generally people will disable the automatic as some places will let you have a slightly higher fps if your not going full auto. Other then that though they are not really any different then normal electric rifles.

Upgrading a crap jg might end up costing more. You would have to replace everybpart in the gearbox and get a nice $150 she'll, that jg one won't last. Then place the barrel and hop up unit. For that barrel your gonna need a longer outer battle and you'll probably buy a rail system to match it. We're talking $850 at this point... Plus the cost of the JG which may be around $100.

A g&gtop tech gr-25 with a new barrel, spring and motor should get your really good gun. A sector gear delay chip would help (because on the insanely long air nossle) but it's not mandatory. G&g make pretty good gears and they're seals are good to.