to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
16kuokhc1

Alien Airsoft Motors?

Hello forum, whilst browsing the UNcompany website (which has a lot of sold out products); I have found some motors by Alien Airsoft (which were really cheap, at around $19 USD) and I am wondering whether if they are good or not comparing to the dBoys AKS74U stock motor. (Note: I plan on buying the High Torque motor, as 12 rounds per second is good enough for me.)

Alien Airsoft High Speed Motor: http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=35064

Picture: aa-th-mt_big.jpg

Alien Airsoft High Torque Motor: http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=35062

Picture: aa-tt-mt-s_big.jpg

Note: I've read somewhere that Alien Airsoft is a rebrand of King Arms and I think that these motors look similar to the King Arms motors (sans sticker).

Cool, thanks for the advice! I will test it and post test results once I get it.

EDIT: Just found out that the speed motor was spinning at 16 TPA (more akin to the SHS motors) whilst the Torque motor spins at 22 TPA. I think I'll just get the speed motor to maintain a pretty good ROF. I run a M100 spring anyways, so I don't think I need a motor *that* powerful.

Edited by 16kuokhc1

I've just tested out the alien airsoft speed motor a couple of minutes ago, and it's very good for it's price ($195 HKD), since it's able to use a 8.4 with a high ROF and pretty good trigger response. However, when I bump up the voltage to 9.2, the ROF goes to an extremely fast ROF (20-25) and has a substantial increase in trigger response (comparable to a GBB). I should be able to post a full review later.

Edited by 16kuokhc1