to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Guest alberty

WTS: Madbull DD RIS + Gemtech mock suppressor

Guest alberty
  • Message me for best communication
  • If this website is down or can't be reached, email me at albertysales [at] gmail [dot] com
  • I accept PayPal for payment and ship using USPS
  • CONUS buyers & CONUS shipping only

--------

Madbull/Daniel Defense AR Rail 9.0 RIS + Madbull Gemtech mock suppressor + outer barrel lot

SOLD

, you get everything. No gun included, that picture at the bottom was just for demonstration.

IMG_1988_zpsc9a66e07.jpg

More pictures of wear or damages here: http://s1181.photobucket.com/user/albertbro/library/Airsoft/Items%20for%20Sale/Parts%20and%20Accessories/DDris2

This is a lot of Madbull Daniel Defense RIS including an outer barrel and Madbull Gemtech mock suppressor.

In the bottom one, it's missing the rear mounting thing, but you can use the tan-colored one from the top set. This one has a had a little bit of top rail shaved off in the back when it was in the way of my M4's body. The left side rail has a velcro piece on it for pressure switches. There are cosmetic scratches but otherwise everything is fine.

In the top, the tan Gemtech mock silencer is stuck really tight on the included 10.5" outer barrel. I could not find a way to unscrew it without damaging the parts more; they are heavily scratched, please see the rest of the pictures for details on the scratches. So, it's a complete front assembly until you find a way to separate them.

But, with the way that DD freefloat rail system attaches, you can still install this on your AEG completely. Here is a sample of what it looks like installed:

$65 shipped, you get everything. No gun included, that picture at the bottom was just for demonstration.

IMG_0211_zps75f3fc40.jpg

Edited by alberty

Guest alberty

Kinda confused, as you mention both the top rail and the bottom. Are (2) DD rails included, along with the inner barrel and suppressor?

ALL included for that price.