to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Maintaink

Why is it Discontinued? Classic Army lwrc psd

Im just curious why its discontinued and what parts I would need to replace to make it functioning to par.
I've heard the charging handle and other parts go fast on it.

So just curious what I should replace and what breaks on it regularly, as im considering buying it off a craigslister. I know its 520 onsite but theres a reason its discontinued, right? Not to par with newer guns or frequent problems breaks?

He wants 350 for it but said negotiable, so im trying to find what parts I have to replace so I could talk him down from the 350 for the upgrades id have to do plus the labor.

What would you all pay for it? http://www.evike.com/products/38039/

Guest alberty

520 in what currency? USD or something else?

As to your question why is it discontinued, that's something you would have to ask the manufacturer. It could be any combination of reasons that they would discontinue a line:

- not profitable enough

- lost licensing agreement

- was not good quality

- etc...

It also says EBB, unless im mistaken this gun for being an EBB it says blowback but im, not entirely sure. The description sounds like an EBB

This subforum is for springers, lower-end MPEGs, LPEGS, non-AEP mini-electric pistols, and low-quality electric pistols that often times have a 'blowback' mechanism. Think of the cheap, virtually all-plastic electric pistols that are a far lower quality than CYMA AEP's and usually made in China. THOSE are the type of EBB's this forum entails. The gun this thread pertains to is a full-fledged AEG with an blowback mechanism.

Edited by Dmitri

Guest alberty

This subforum is for springers, lower-end MPEGs, LPEGS, non-AEP mini-electric pistols, and low-quality electric pistols that often times have a 'blowback' mechanism. Think of the cheap, virtually all-plastic electric pistols that are a far lower quality than CYMA AEP's and usually made in China. THOSE are the type of EBB's this forum entails. The gun this thread pertains to is a full-fledged AEG with an blowback mechanism.

Thanks, I'm going to move this thread over there.

As far as externals, I mean the charging handle doesn't see a lot of heavy use. Also Classic Army is back and they're selling newer updated versions of their guns that are very good. Some of the big thing is nicer stock wiring, 9mm ball bearing, their gears have always been pretty good, still has the meh yellow plastic piston but mine has held up. Classic Army are also the OEM for Apex. I think they are more or less rebrands but with a wheel barrel hop up vs the traditional TM dial one. They even have a bronze Apex R5 model that looks like this but it's about $300 new.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=17830

Edited by Kyon