to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

Hi guys, with my order of the G&G Combat Machine Raider CQB, I wanted to order a few cheap upgrades. I need a great Bucking and Nub that I can put in and expect improvements. I talked with ASGI Tech support and they recommended me the http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=745_31_170&products_id=3051. Doing my research and reading the reviews, I heard that this bucking can ruin the piston and destroy the gun internally. It is also said that BB's drop or fly straight up while using this bucking. My friend recommended me a Maple Leaf 75 Degree bucking but there is no nubs in stock. Can someone shine some light on what I can do. Tightbore might be an option but I wanna know the best I can get for my money, thanks! Sale ends in a few hours so quick responses would be awesome!

Edited by Last Chance

I'm not really sure how a bucking could ruin the piston because they do not come in contact with each other... Ever... I wouldn't recommend either of those buckings. The best bucking arguably is the firefly (hard or soft depending on the fps of your gun). Here is the link: http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Airsoft-Firefly-Hop-Up-Bucking-for-AEG-Hard-p/63312.htm and the maple leaf, I haven't done any research, but the firefly is tried and proven. IMO the best bucking on the market except tm.

Guest alberty

I've seen the Madbull blue bucking work fine in guns that included one already, but in my personal experience I find that Madbull buckings are extra-thick and therefore a lot of users have a hard time installing it properly. If they don't have it installed properly that can lead to a BB jam, and a BB jam can lead to other problems like stripping the piston from backpressure and such...just an unfortunate series of events.

Otherwise yes, I do like other buckings besides Madbull ones.

Promy purples are king for standard buckings, however are quite expensive, though you could probably find them for cheaper if you look hard enough. G&G greens are also pretty good from what I hear, no experience with them myself though. Personally I'd get one of the pre-flat-hopped buckings (modify or Prometheus) so I don't need to do any mods myself, as I am lazy. You can then pair the bucking with an h-nub (alright), flat nub (good), or just your stock nub and you should be good to go.

The G&G factory bucking are great if your careful with them, if you really want to see a difference r-hop it. Buying a bucking isn't going to do much, save money and get a gear set, piston head, better inner barrel.etc. in Airsoft you can't do many "cheap" internal upgrades and see much or a difference.