Sign in to follow this  
Dinkey03

Experienced GBB Owners Help Me Please

keep ur gun lubed, don't use real steel gun lube, only airsoft lube. don't drop the mags because you may break a seal. other than that its pretty simple :) enjoy!

You can use Real Steel gun lube. Just use the right stuff in the right spots and it is better than just silicone oil all over the gbb.

Dinkey,

It would be better if you tell us what your buying. That way we can assist with proper maintenance. Not all GBB work the same nor do they require the same maintenance procedures.

• Upvote 1

Guest alberty

I don't have the gun yet so a can't refer to the manual yet (renegadecow). Thank you Myles and Guges Mk13. I'm getting a Glock 19 replica GBB.

What brand is the Glock 19 GBB that you are getting? There are a few different brands for that model out there, so each one will be made a little differently than each other. For example, the KWA G19 is not the same as a WE G19.

That is a fairly robust model. Oil the hammer group....GREASE/oil the rails with a good Real Steel, no creep oil.

Do not oil the magazine it puts oil where you don't want it...in barrel and on hop-up.

Edited by Guges Mk3