to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
mourakue

[WTT] WE Scar-L and/or AEG M4's [WTTF] M240B

that's all I want. An M240. Just give me yours. I prefer f2f for trades, But I will ship. That being said, you ship first unless your feedback is ridiculously better (my good feedback is located on airsoft society). I MUST know anything and everything that is wrong with it (if it isn't pristine).

I have to trade the following:

-we scar-l: Aim sports ACOG style sight, bipod, 300mm angel custom tbb, reaps bucking, foregrip, aluminum nozzle, 6 mags, full set of extra internals. It is black. $850 new. works flawlessly.

-G&G GR15: Integrally suppressed as of now, new matrix 3000 high speed motor, infinity high speed gearset, flip up sight set, foregrip, battery, midcaps and hicaps. only issue is the upper cracked and a small piece fell out, as well as the charging handle. $450ish new. No performance issues, solely cosmetic.

-Classic Army Sportsline MOE M4 in tan. Unsure what is wrong, but if I figure it out, it's trade value goes up. new was $250. again, don't know what is going on.

ONLY IF I HAVE TO, these are on the block:

-Astro a50 wireless headset with full tx unit and micro. 350ish new

-Logitech g700s mouse. Light use, amazing to use. 100ish new

-Fender Squier Jazz bass. Not much to say, tons of fun, comes with amp.

Pick and choose what you please from the above, but only to a limit. I don't want to get screwed over in a deal. PM me or post here. Best ways to reach me are these.

PLEASE GIVE ME MY DREAM GUN. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

Pics will come up soon.