Sign in to follow this  
devildog316

WTS Custom VFC M4 and Custom MK18

m4s_zps331a17c9.jpgWith Christmas getting closer im in need of some money to pay for gifts so these have to go.

1.VFC M4- stock internals, but externally has a dytac 14.5 rail (will not come with T1 or rail segments) magpul grip and black mft stock. Looking for 300 plus shipping or 325 plus shipping with rail segment.

I WILL PART OUT THE RAIL SYSTEM FOR 110 SHIPPED OR 125 WITH SEGMENT

2. King arms mini upper- includes everything but a hop up (Eotech not included) will sell the whole upper and kit for 120 or just the mini kit for 100 shipped

3. Custom mk18- Brand new king arms upper, New DD mk18 rail, New inner barrel, New umbreally pistol grip. Gun does have some internal upgrades but im not sure as to what, but it does have a mosfet and I can send shooting video upon request. Looking for 375 for the mk18 without elican WITH ELICAN 425.

ALSO will do the mini kit and mk18 since its compatable for 475 or will do partial trade and cash for the package deal.

Also for I will part out the mk18 ris for 95 plus shipping or trade for a 9in vtac rail.

Only trades I am interested in are the xcr with the buffer tube attachment or one of the new krytacs.

I am negotiable and need these gone so lets get them a better home.

Edited by devildog316