to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
CptCarroll

How do you play?

How do you play?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Position

• Recon/ Scout
    • Support
    • Assault
    • Tactician
    • Medic
    • Team Leader
    • Sniper
    • Other (Post your category in the comments please)

Oh, you know, rushing the enemy while emptying my mag at them. Either that or I go into a more cautious mode where I move around carefully and stay behind cover as best I can. At the end of the day I may go into "hunting" mode, where the adrenaline and caffeine mixture in my bloodstream makes me focused and alert enough to think tactically and hunt down opponents, taking them out one by one.

Jack-of-all-trades. I honestly just try to adapt/react faster than others and communicate with the rest of my team. I was raised playing paintball where small group communication, coordination, and aggressive/pre-emptive tactics were the norm among winning teams.

Honestly I think whether I am a good player or a bad one depends on the team I am on. If the team has 'good' players who communicate well, I am up there with the rest of them. But if the team is out of sync, not aware, or cowardly, I end up being a pretty bad 'lone wolf' type player.

Im stuck between assault and recon, I usually get too far ahead of my team and take out enemy players if their force is small enough, if not, I'm a bat out of hell back to friendly lines to report then come back with more guys and rush the enemy lines.

Story time: I had one instance where at a night game I found myself being pushed on my 3 players in front, with their guns up and about 3 ft away from each other and jogging towards my general direction. They came within 20 ft of me ( I was in a shadow made by the light tower in the middle of the field) Adrenaline, caffeine, and muscle memory took over, 3 shots.. 3 hits, I took the middle player first, then right, then left.

Edited by xXElementClanXx