Buzzkill42

OP: Sierra Lion. May 15-17 in Grass Valley CA hosted by Combat Enterprises

OP: Sierra Lion pits UN forces against mercenary forces to control a diamond mine in the Sierra Lion region.

This three day event will consist of a mandatory Friday night brief as well as a ralley to get everyone pumped up. Saturday will consist of two 3 hour games with a lunch break in between. Sunday will have a three hour game in the morning followed by a raffle as well as a trophy awarded to the top sniper on the field. Camping is limited so register early. Follow the link below for att the intel!

http://www.combatenterprises.com/opsierralion.html

Ok, the rumor of registration taking off was.....semi inaccurate. Apparently the Paypal link simply pays and the actual registration form is at the bottom of the page. So make sure you have registered if you have already paid and if you havent done either register now and pay later!

I found some videos of previous Combat Enterprises past Ops! I would post the links but as it seems it is completely impossible for me to post links (been trying for an hour now) check out the Youtube channel by David Dollarhide.

Specifically check out vids entitled:
The Nam, Crimson Dunes and Minor Threat!