Sign in to follow this  
asianboba99

Which gun should I get(Christmas gift)

You have a generous family, and it depends. Do you want a wall hanger or a skirmishable gun? The tanaka Arisaka is almost $1k and as much as I want it I would never skirmish it. I'm guessing you would be ordering off of an over seas website for the Arisaka and the RS so just a tip, don't buy from Ehobbyasia, their customer service is awful and each gun I've bought from them has came with an issue. But anyway, it's up to you and what you want to use the gun for.

You have a generous family, and it depends. Do you want a wall hanger or a skirmishable gun? The tanaka Arisaka is almost $1k and as much as I want it I would never skirmish it. I'm guessing you would be ordering off of an over seas website for the Arisaka and the RS so just a tip, don't buy from Ehobbyasia, their customer service is awful and each gun I've bought from them has came with an issue. But anyway, it's up to you and what you want to use the gun for.

Both my parents have good careers and well I really don't buy stuff. My birthday and christmas is when I really buy any non food thing. I found an arisaka on Tokyo hobby for $600 though. There's a Gewehr on airsplat for 450 and also a RS for similar cost.

Guest alberty

All of the things you listed are interesting options, but are you planning to play in games regularly? If yes, you may be better off looking more common models than those. Those models you have listed are more for collecting and showing off than taking the demands of regular gameplay and the occasional damage.

All of the things you listed are interesting options, but are you planning to play in games regularly? If yes, you may be better off looking more common models than those. Those models you have listed are more for collecting and showing off than taking the demands of regular gameplay and the occasional damage.

I could care less about a more common model, I dislike armalite platforms and I own a couple AKs and an mp5k primary weapons. Just want something new and unique.

Guest alberty

I could care less about a more common model, I dislike armalite platforms and I own a couple AKs and an mp5k primary weapons. Just want something new and unique.

Okay, well I did not know that information from your previous posts.

So if you're just looking for a random uncommon model, from your choices listed I'd probably go with the RS Type 97. It would be both skirmishable and collectible. But that's my personal opinion.

If playability/durability is not a concern, then the decision is more up to you on what uncommon model to get. We can't really help you decide but can only provide personal opinions.