Sign in to follow this  
ASESINO

AGM Mossberg 500 spring, What are my chances to lower its power?

Hi again!, I´m modifyng the AGM shotgun to fit my needs and make it suitable to be used in CQB battles. I´ve found that this shotgun fires at more than 370 fps!!!, so it´s use is absolutely forbidden in those kind of matches (at least here in Spain). I have dissasembled it to see what I can do to make it lower its power, and I´ve seen that the spring it´s quite similar to the ones mounted on AEGs, so, before I start cutting the original spring I want to know, wouldn´t it be better to use an SP85 instead?. What are your experience with this shotgun?.

Well, AEG springs most likely will not work. However, an sp85 should be fine or sp90.

Corect id recomend sp85 and in my experience AEG springs supprisingly do work in the mossbergm590 I wanted more power and thats exactly what I got, it has an m120 spring, it may bee hard to pull back, but its dead accurate and great power idk if it will work in other kinds of shottys but I know for shur it works in mine just gotta be carefull, if you don't hold the spring down, the whol inside pops out

Edited by BillingsAEG's