to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share

If your not in the mood for reading, you can just scroll down to the questions. Hey everyone, I have a G&G CM16 Raider-L and a Custom AEG that I made using a Avengers m4 base. Yesterday, I made myself a indoor range to see if my gun was working because my midcaps were not feeding. I fired from about 50ft then to 100ft. When firing both my guns, I noticed that my BBs were going to the left from where I aimed. I aimed at a IPSC target and fired at the dead center of the body. Each round goes slightly off to the left of where I aimed. I'm not a big hop-up user so that maybe could be the problem. I'm not too knowledgable about the hop-up system so if this problem is due possibly to the hop-up, could you tell me suggestions on what to do?

Questions:

Why are my BBs going to the left when I'm indoors with no wind? (I'm left-handed BTW).

(Feeling extra knowledgable?) Optional:

Why are my Elite Force Midcaps not feeding into any of my AEGs?

Thanks Everyone!

Guest alberty

I agree with Guges Mk3's suggestion to check on your hop-up & inner barrel assembly. In a G&G M4, it is common for the inner barrel or bucking to be rotated out of correct position because they are not tight within the hop-up unit chamber.

Slide off your upper receiver and slip out the hop-up unit & inner barrel assembly to take a look. Make sure the window with the nub is at the top (like a ceiling) and not rotated. If it's rotating , that would explain why you have a consistent curve off-center.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Guges Mk3's suggestion to check on your hop-up & inner barrel assembly. In a G&G M4, it is common for the inner barrel or bucking to be rotated out of correct position because they are not tight within the hop-up unit chamber.

Slide off your upper receiver and slip out the hop-up unit & inner barrel assembly to take a look. Make sure the window with the nub is at the top (like a ceiling) and not rotated. If it's rotating , that would explain why you have a consistent curve off-center.

Ok thanks for the reply. I will check once I get home.

Guest alberty

Ok thanks for the reply. I will check once I get home.

If you are not familiar with these things, please do research and do NOT touch anything until you know what to identify and how to take it apart and then put it back together.

I like to score a long line on the inner barrel where the groove is this way you can tell if the grove is straight while in the hop up and also you can grab the inner with your finger nails and twist it a little with the whole shebang together ; if your gun has that kind of outer barrel that leaves the inner exposed.

wage peace

This is really just unnecessary, but once I had an m16 with a nice scope on it. Once :P

I had just finished putting it back together so I reassembled the mount and put the scope on. Problem was I put the scope on sooooo lopsided that when I fired it seemed like my barrel was completely crooked. Anyways, long story short, the scope couldn't adjust that far right so I ended up taking it apart again and then reassembling it the right way and it started to magically work again. Didn't figure it out for a few months xD

So, if you have a scope or sight, make sure it's zeroed in.

This happened my to my gun when I had the raider.

What I did was remove the hop up + barrel, took a pointy tool, and pushed on the nub with the tool. While you do this make sure that your turning the wheel on the hop up so that its disengaging the hop up nub. Basically just turn it like you would if you wanted less hop.

Elite force mid caps never fed on my old G&G either it's just the way the mid caps are and how they fit in. The hop up isn't long enough for them.

Edited by MrGearbox