to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
chisolm02

Noob here...

Hey dudes,

This is my first post; really got interested in airsoft from a buddy of mine. As of now I am wondering what type of gun I should get, I want a high quality, full metal M4 or AK. Preferably in between 300 to 400 dollars.

Thank you for your help! :chefsp:

P.S. Any things that I should look for in a gun? (ie. brand, motor etc)

$300-400 is a good price range. G&P and VFC are top tier brands with solid performing guns out of the box that fall into that price range. There are various configurations of their M4's, so you can browse and find a style you like that fits your play style.

E&L also makes the most realistic and durable AK's and they also fall in your price range. They use real AK manufacturing processes to make their receivers so, you get a nice realistic finish. Also have many styles for you to choose from.

Personally, if you are in the states, I recommend to buy either from evike.com or airsoftgi.com

• Upvote 1