Hello Everyone. I thought I'de post this because I wanted to see if my thoughts were actually possible and were used by others before. I run a belt through my BDU pants and every time I go to a game, I have to loop my dump pouch, holster, and other pouches before actually wearing my belt. Because I play at many desert type games, I have to wash my pants every time so I spend about an hour or so after a day at the field removing the belt and then washing the pants. Because my belt loop is pretty tight around the belt, I have a hard time having to remove then un-looping the belt and attachments. I thought of something that might solve the problem, but I want to know from you guys to see if it is a good idea or dumb idea and if you've used it before. I was thinking of getting a normal belt around my pants, but getting my combat belt over the belt with my attachments, so that every time I get out of a game, I can just remove the combat belt and easily wash the pants. Hopefully you can provide me with an answer and maybe some pros and cons. Thanks!

I don't always wear a belt but when I do, its a web belt.

But seriously, just use a belt for your pants and get a battle belt or something else for your gear. I have most of my gear on my chest rig but I also have my drop leg on a seperate pistol belt. Partially because sometimes I run different pistol set ups but mainly because there is no more room on my chest rig to mount up to.

I have a pair of black Propper bdu pants that came with an annoying to adjust belt with velcro and a buckle on it. A pain to have to get on but once its adjusted its awesome. I just leave it in the pants when I wash then so as not to have to take it out and in.

So just get a belt for your gear and just get a basic belt for your pants.

There are three companies that make an inner/outer belt combination that works quite well.

First Spear AGB
AWS AGB

Crye Precision MRB

These belts utilize an "inner" belt that goes through your pant belt loops and an "outer" belt with PALS space that velcros on top of the "inner" belt.

This allows you to take off your first line, without having to take off the belt holding your pants up.

Otherwise, you can purchase a lower profile belt and wear a battle belt on top of it.

That's a pretty normal thing to do. I used to run a duty belt that held my pistol, dumper, etc and it was separate from the riggers belt that held my pants up.

I don't have an issue removing the belt I use from my pants like OP does so now I hang everything off my riggers belt.

Sometimes with a duty belt over a riggers belt there is some serious bulk up front when you are dealing with large buckles and assorted metal hardware so you might consider getting a low profile yet still solid belt for your pants.