Sign in to follow this  
Guest alberty

WTS or WTT: VFC Hk416C, Umarex/Hk licensed

Guest alberty

8WJZ8rC.jpg

Hello all, up for sale is my like-new VFC Hk416c AEG. I got it brand new a few weeks ago and I just used it for about 5 short rounds of CQB. After trying it out, it's not my perfect match so I would like to put the money toward something else.

Internally it is stock except for an SHS M90 spring. The original spring will be included on the side. Right now it is shooting about 280-290 FPS with 0.25g BBs (about 310 FPS with 0.20g BBs). The spring that assists the bolt catch is gone but the bolt catch still works and engages fully.

The connector has been changed to a Deans plug. This includes the original box, paperwork, plastic bags, Hk416 hi-cap, and PEQ-15 battery box which I never even used (I used my own separate one). I tried removing the orange paint from the flash hider, it's still there. The glue has been removed so you can put on your own choice of accessories on the barrel.

oMnAcw4.jpg

Nxc0Z80.jpg

SOLD

- shipped! I would be willing to hear trade offers too.

- Payment with PayPal

- Shipping to CONUS buyers & locations only!

Edited by alberty
Item has been sold

Guest alberty

Are you looking for anything to buy/trade in particular?

Not in particular, so you can let me know what you are proposing. Thank you.

Well, I have a JG MP5 package I am selling for $275, it includes a new optics mount, 3 brand new 90rd mid cap mags, 1 stock 200rd high cap mag, replica eotech holosight, NC Star 3-9x40 Sniper Scope (If you'd like), & speed loader. It's in great condition, very good range & FPS (370-390 average), about 90-95% metal, metal gear box & gears.

The grip that stores the battery broke, but I had the battery mounted just above the side rail which worked well for me. The bolt broke also, but it wasn't a functional bolt, so it was useless. It has a retractable stock that can be removed.

I don't know if you'd be interested, but you can think about it and let me know. It's a great AEG, I had no issues at all, I found it very reliable and better than what I expected.

Guest alberty

Well, I have a JG MP5 package I am selling for $275, it includes a new optics mount, 3 brand new 90rd mid cap mags, 1 stock 200rd high cap mag, replica eotech holosight, NC Star 3-9x40 Sniper Scope (If you'd like), & speed loader. It's in great condition, very good range & FPS (370-390 average), about 90-95% metal, metal gear box & gears.

The grip that stores the battery broke, but I had the battery mounted just above the side rail which worked well for me. The bolt broke also, but it wasn't a functional bolt, so it was useless. It has a retractable stock that can be removed.

I don't know if you'd be interested, but you can think about it and let me know. It's a great AEG, I had no issues at all, I found it very reliable and better than what I expected.

I'm not interested in an MP5, thank you for the offer.