Hello everyone, recently I purchased a KWA M93R which is a gas powered m9. I always used C02 guns and this is my first ever green gas powered pistol. When I got the gun, it had no instructions and I didn't know how long I should hold the gas in for. My friend said about 30 seconds but I didn't know personally how to tell if your magazine is full and he didn't have the gun itself. If there is anyone out there who can answer my question, It would be greatly appreciated. Also if you have the 50rd extended magazine how long do you put gas in for that? Thanks!

Never use the count method. It is unrealistic. You take off the gas source when the magazine is full

Like filling a car gas tank. Do you count? No.

So...with that ...you put the gas source inverted on to the magazine and inject the gas. You can hear a hiss as the gas transfers over. When the hissing stops...the magazine is full. some people actually put an ear on the tank itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XmCJaUgp8A

• Upvote 1

Never use the count method. It is unrealistic. You take off the gas source when the magazine is full

Like filling a car gas tank. Do you count? No.

So...with that ...you put the gas source inverted on to the magazine and inject the gas. You can hear a hiss as the gas transfers over. When the hissing stops...the magazine is full. some people actually put an ear on the tank itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XmCJaUgp8A

Thanks! I think Im going to do that from now on!

Some mags actually would have gas spillage when you fill them. You can tell these are full when it starts to spill a lot more. A good rule of thumb is to just listen for a sound. Provided that you hold both gas and mag in a still/consistent manner, you'll know it's full when you hear an obvious change/cease in the sound.

Edited by CaptCalvin