to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
nathancurl

How do you buy TM in the US?

I've been thinking about getting a TM Hi-Capa or Desert Warrior, but then I realized that every site I had seen it on would charge $30-40 in shipping because they're overseas. Are there US retailers that regularly stock TM pistols, or does everyone just pay that shipping? I live in CA, if that makes a difference. Thanks

Edited by cqbcrazy
  • Upvote 1

Evike, Airsoft GI and some other high-end companies regularly stock TM. They don't have every single gun but popular ones usually end up on these websites.

GI is sold out of every model, but I did find the Desert Warrior on Evike, it wasn't showing up under the Pistol Models category. Also, does the Desert Warrior use 4.3 or MEU magazines?

GI is sold out of every model, but I did find the Desert Warrior on Evike, it wasn't showing up under the Pistol Models category. Also, does the Desert Warrior use 4.3 or MEU magazines?

The Desert Warrior 4.3 uses Tokyo Marui MEU 1911 magazines, or standard TM 1911 magazines. MEU magazines have just a different base-plate.

Be aware that those TM 1911 magazines won't work with WE-Tech 1911.

Here's a link, just in case you want one:

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Tokyo-Marui-MEU-1911-Magazine-p/63189.htm

There's a pretty funny typo in the product description, by the way...

Edited by Jeebus Christmas
  • Upvote 2

The Desert Warrior 4.3 uses Tokyo Marui MEU 1911 magazines, or standard TM 1911 magazines. MEU magazines have just a different base-plate.

Be aware that those TM 1911 magazines won't work with WE-Tech 1911.

Here's a link, just in case you want one:

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Tokyo-Marui-MEU-1911-Magazine-p/63189.htm

There's a pretty funny typo in the product description, by the way...

Must be an strange functioning magazine... It seems like those are sold out everywhere too. So the Desert Warrior is $158 plus tax, and I can get it shipped free, should I go for it or look for cheaper ways if they exist? And will it have that painted on orange tip?

Edited by cqbcrazy

Must be an strange functioning magazine... It seems like those are sold out everywhere too. So the Desert Warrior is $158 plus tax, and I can get it shipped free, should I go for it or look for cheaper ways if they exist?

You could try different forums for listings, or eBay. Just be wary of the pistol's condition, especially if it's been run on green/propane gas for extensive periods of time. Though, I've heard TM's Hi-Capa and 1911 models are fairly resilient to the high-pressure of green/propane. Keep in mind that information could just be a rumor.

There is a listing for a Foliage (green) Warrior 4.3 on eBay right now. I think you'll quite like what the seller is offering...

Just search TM Warrior 4.3 on eBay, it should be the first or second listing.

Edited by Jeebus Christmas
  • Upvote 1

You could try different forums for listings, or eBay. Just be wary of the pistol's condition, especially if it's been run on green/propane gas for extensive periods of time. Though, I've heard TM's Hi-Capa and 1911 models are fairly resilient to the high-pressure of green/propane. Keep in mind that information could just be a rumor.

There is a listing for a Foliage (green) Warrior 4.3 on eBay right now. I think you'll quite like what the seller is offering...

Just search TM Warrior 4.3 on eBay, it should be the first or second listing.

I'll keep an eye out. I don't like the foliage color as much but it may be all I can get for that price.

There are other options on getting them in from overseas retailers.

Their ability to take propane is "not" rumor. You can run them under "standard" operating conditions.

However, you have to understand the "system" of how gas guns work.

In the case of the TM, keep operating pressures around 120psi and you would be fine.

Know the function of the Ideal gas law and you will have a good base to keep the pistol running => PV=nRT

Edited by Guges Mk3

There are other options on getting them in from overseas retailers.

Their ability to take propane is "not" rumor. You can run them under "standard" operating conditions.

However, you have to understand the "system" of how gas guns work.

In the case of the TM, keep operating pressures around 120psi and you would be fine.

Know the function of the Ideal gas law and you will have a good base to keep the pistol running => PV=nRT

What other retailers would I be able to get a Hi-Capa or Desert Warrior under $160 shipped?