Awastatyme

workhorse gbb pistol for QCB

There is a indoor QCB place near me that my freinds and I play at a lot. I like to run just pistols in there. It gives me a lot of mobility. As of right now I'm running a WE 1911 dessert warrior. I know a lot of people hate WE but this one runs fine. But I know it will not last forever with a lot of contunious use.

Can anyone sugest a pistol that will handle a lot of use? It does not have to be a 1911.

Desert. One S. And single stack 1911 mags are not compatible with double stack ones, more so WE single stack mags as they aren't even compatible with TM/KJW single stack 1911s. Just about anything by KJW lasts a fair bit even when abused. If you also need it to shoot laser beams at 40m, consider TM instead.

Depends what you want and How much you want it for.

Want a Glock? Get a KSC, Tokyo Marui or KJW, they're all good. Wouldn't recommend the WE version if you can afford something better,

Want a Hi Capa or 1911? Tokyo Marui's your best bet, but KJW's pretty decent (Would only get WE for the awesome Dragon styled slide).

Want a M9? Marui M9a1, KSC m9 (the M93r is pretty similar), KJW m9, then WE. In that order.

And single stack 1911 mags are not compatible with double stack ones, more so WE single stack mags as they aren't even compatible with TM/KJW single stack 1911s.

I think Guges was being sarcastic. But the reason I suggested a Hi-Capa is because you get twice the capacity out of a double stack, which means you need to buy less mags for the same amount of ammo and fewer mag changes.

Elite Force 1911 Tactical. Durable gun, but I recommend .23's or .25's because it is a co2 gun and shoots rather hot, so those would bring the fps down.

Sadly no...EF is a rebrander and their are not rebranding the best at the 119.00 Retail point. It is most likely a WE. So...why pay 119.00 for uncertainty when you can pay 95.00 for certainty in a KJW?

Plus that pistol is out in most locations.

Edited by Guges Mk3