TheAsianWithStyle

About G&G CM16 Raider outer barrel assembly

Take off the outer barrel and place the flash hider in boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes. Twists off really easy.

Don't do it while the gun is fully assembled because the steam will get into your inner barrel and possibly the gearbox.

I have other M4s and I know that method. But the reason I posted this is because in a G&G, The flashhider also has another pin only removal either by pushing it out or just by forcing the whole flashhider off. I wanted to know if just getting a new outer barrel assembly wold fix my problem.

I have other M4s and I know that method. But the reason I posted this is because in a G&G, The flashhider also has another pin only removal either by pushing it out or just by forcing the whole flashhider off. I wanted to know if just getting a new outer barrel assembly wold fix my problem.

Mine just fell out when I put it in the water, it's not really a pin just a metal rod that's glued to the outer barrel.

Guest alberty

If you specifically get another G&G outer barrel front section...sure. But that is really a lot of money because you don't want to spend the time and work to remove the orange flash hider (if it's plastic).

After you deal with cutting around the pin to remove the pin, then you can heat up the glue underneath a little bit and then unscrew it very easily.