to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Mylesgoldman

What did you study in college?

Hey guys, im in the spring semester of my freshman year of college and I just declared my major. I'll be studying Forensics science, then get an advanced degree in forensics anthropology. And finally enroll in a police academy so I can become a detective like Batman ;). Anyway, what did you guys study?

Mechanical engineering. Always had a fascination with designing stuff, building stuff, etc Always had to take things apart, see how they work, try and fix it.

Now I'm a drafter/designer with an AV accessories/mounts company. For the most part I am behind the computer using CAD/Solidworks, but also get to get out in the plant to put together prototypes or larger projects.

Greetings:

I had a small scholarship to UCSB.. though it didn't pay for housing.. and it is prohibitively expensive there. so I said screw that noise, and joined the USMC. Otherwise? it would have been engineering. I hate math, but I'm good at it. I just like designing and building stuff.. words changed to avoid word filters.

Life sciences. With increasing cooperation between the different and outside fields and computers getting all powerful and stuff hopefully we can get more people to vaccinate, eat healthy, exercise, and learn. Then all that extra money can be used to develop space travel and colonize the cosmos

Joined the USAF right after high school and was trained in radio repair then got 60 months of school with the GI Bill (1980 graduated MS) . Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Cal Poly Pomona. Master of Science in Systems Management USC (CA). Even with the GI bill I was paying off loans until I was 40.

Whatever you do, do not go to a school for profit. Make sure that whatever school you pick will have all of your credits transfer to a "state college"

wage peace

Edited by philsaudio