BBhose44

Paint Services

Hey guys, I have been in airsoft for a couple of years, and I have seen my fair share of m4s. I am going to be getting a new Krytac SPR and I am interested in getting a paint job for it. I live in western Pennsylvania, and I am not having much luck finding anyone to do this. I am willing to ship it somewhere if needed.Do you guys have any suggesiions? I am looking for it to be under about $100. Also, do you suggest a digital woodland pattern, or a multicam? Thank you.

I could do it but I live all the way in Alabama so I'm a long way away.

You could buy a dip kit and they're really easy, I've done it many times.

If your painting your gun do you want the whole thing painted or do you want to leave the barrel, buffer tube .etc black?

I could do it but I live all the way in Alabama so I'm a long way away.

You could buy a dip kit and they're really easy, I've done it many times.

If your painting your gun do you want the whole thing painted or do you want to leave the barrel, buffer tube .etc black?

Alright... I looked into it a bit and it look like a very good option. Would I be able to camo my entire gun with this? I was not going to do the barrel or buffer tube, but if I have to I will. How much would you charge if I were to look into sending it down? Also, how would I camo the receivers? Would I just take the components out and have the inside get colored too?

Alright... I looked into it a bit and it look like a very good option. Would I be able to camo my entire gun with this? I was not going to do the barrel or buffer tube, but if I have to I will. How much would you charge if I were to look into sending it down? Also, how would I camo the receivers? Would I just take the components out and have the inside get colored too?

I think they put tape over any surface you don't want covered. Don't quote me on that though, I have almost zero experience with paint jobs. I usually stick to solid color mixes. (Black and tan)

It's much easier if you take the gun apart and do it piece by piece (receiver, stock, grip .etc) the only thing tricky about these is that I've never been able to get rails to look that great so I normally paint the rails a solid color. As for front rail systems, it's really hard. I have gun paints and templates that I made for digital camo, right now I only have tan variants (all my gear is tan). Multi can looks really nice and is easily done, while when spray painting digital it doesn't look as professional and you get fuzzy ends sometimes.

Edited by MrGearbox

It's much easier if you take the gun apart and do it piece by piece (receiver, stock, grip .etc) the only thing tricky about these is that I've never been able to get rails to look that great so I normally paint the rails a solid color. As for front rail systems, it's really hard. I have gun paints and templates that I made for digital camo, right now I only have tan variants (all my gear is tan). Multi can looks really nice and is easily done, while when spray painting digital it doesn't look as professional and you get fuzzy ends sometimes.

Alright that's what I figured. Saying though that the SPR has a keymod, I may have some more luck. Also, how did you spray paint the rail with the digital? Did you just use a stencil?

Alright that's what I figured. Saying though that the SPR has a keymod, I may have some more luck. Also, how did you spray paint the rail with the digital? Did you just use a stencil?

I made one with paper, and using a bunch of different color spray paints. It's easiest if you take a pencil and grid out the reciever that way the digital looks the best